BTC USD 83,596.9 Gold USD 4,154.41
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

When did you start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning is the continuous process in the Forex Trading and you could never give up learning in the Forex Trading, as if you do so, you may lose each and every thing.
 
Trade on a demo for as long as it takes for you to become comfortable and decently consistent, as well as finding your own strategy. Try to treat it as if it's real money as best as you can, trading in small amounts like you would in a real account with a much smaller amount of capital.
 
Indeed the Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the Forex Market, but you could never achieve success, if you have utter seriousness in the Demo session, else it is just a waste of time.
 
I have always worked better and harder when I am working for myself. In trading, I am purely working for myself and the more effort and time I put in.
 
Me too, I have also started it around 3 years back from now but I have lost lots of money in it, that's why I am at present learning to become successful in the Forex Market.
 
I am a student and I always want to do some part time jobs that I can easily manage from my home at day or night when I am free. Forex is such a place, this virtual trading platform is giving me all sorts of opportunities. I started my work here in 2015 with only 1k. I am happy that today I am maintaining my business in the forex market for about 2 years almost.
 
I am a student and I always want to do some part time jobs that I can easily manage from my home at day or night when I am free. Forex is such a place, this virtual trading platform is giving me all sorts of opportunities. I started my work here in 2015 with only 1k. I am happy that today I am maintaining my business in the forex market for about 2 years almost.

wau,, how much can u make every month profit ???
 
Profit making can be different all the time, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to have proper amount a practice.
 
I started my journey in the forex market in 2015 and I always want to start some part time business along with my study. And one of my friends once suggested me about forex trading. I grew interest and started my learning and I followed various successful traders via You-tube, Face book, linked in, etc.
I entered as a scalper that time and I worked on major pairs. And it is a 2 years journey of mine in the forex market today.
 
I too have started around 2 years ago and still I am thriving to gain the knowledge in the Forex Market in order to improve my trades.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13705
USD / JPY
156.971
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83185
USD / CAD
1.41683
EUR / JPY
178.700
AUD / USD
0.70252
Back
Top
Log in Register