BTC USD 83,642.1 Gold USD 4,156.62
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

When did you start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trading Forex for about three years already. I first heard about it from a friend of mine, who knew it quite well and made profit from it.
 
Can you share what you've achieved in 3 years of trading? Have you profitted or are you in loss? And most importantly, what was forex for you three years ago and what is it now?
 
I've been trading forex for almost four years. I've had both good and bad experinces. Anyways trading has become my hobby, and I'm not likely to ever quit it.
 
Saya telah belajar kira-kira 8 bulan kemudian bekerja di demo lebih daripada 1 tahun untuk lebih banyak pengalaman dan kesempurnaan. Selepas itu memulakan akaun kecil untuk pemula. itu satu langkah besar untuk saya dan pemula
 
I've been trading for a long time, more than 4 years on a nd off. I had even half year long gaps. I can say that with experience comes understanding of how best to work on Forex.
 
I heard about the Forex trading from my friend in the college and then I started researching about it via different online sources. Then after one year of research and 6 months of demo trading, I decided to enter the market with a micro account and I earned good profit from it. I added more amount in that account and now I am a proud trader who is satisfied with his job.
 
IMany successful traders have a history of having tried and failed at some point then taken a break before coming back to trade again. Its a normal cycle, so don't feel like you've lost anything since its even healthy for your trading career. Actually, if you have a passion for trading, it wont even matter when you began or how many times you've taken a break and come back. You'll still be successful
 
I started trading when I was a student. I heard about it from my college fellow as his father was a trader. I found it quite attractive and I started trading by investing my pocket money. I learnt the market with hard work and full devotion. I am, now, a successful trader!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13638
USD / JPY
157.162
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83189
USD / CAD
1.41646
EUR / JPY
178.573
AUD / USD
0.70252
Back
Top
Log in Register