BTC USD 83,002.0 Gold USD 4,155.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

When did you start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozo911

Freshie
Messages
15
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
3
I had an attempt last year and it didn't really work. Truth be told I have a lot on my plate as a web designer and owner of various personal sites, so my learning time was pretty scarce. Did you guys start trading earlier? How early?
 
Hi,
I started trading last year.I am also in learning phase.
 
Since I joined CG :)
 
When I was young :D

I had an attempt last year and it didn't really work. Truth be told I have a lot on my plate as a web designer and owner of various personal sites, so my learning time
was pretty scarce. Did you guys start trading earlier? How early?
 
tahun lepas... jan 2011..
 
Almost 2 years ago!Don't give up and continue to learn!
 
December 2015
 
5 years ago if im not mistaken.
 
I started forex trading 6 years ago Now I had good knowledge and experience of this business. I am happy to work with Fresh Forex broker . They are regulated ,fair and trusted. I get daily market review by experts . I can use leverage upto 1:1000 in trading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13827
USD / JPY
157.501
GBP / USD
1.32645
USD / CHF
0.83029
USD / CAD
1.41588
EUR / JPY
178.968
AUD / USD
0.70204
Back
Top
Log in Register