BTC USD 84,185.3 Gold USD 4,231.07
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

When did you start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly speaking I don't remember how many demo accounts I blew up. You need to invest time, effort and patience. Every day you learn something new when trading options is an asset that will help you going forward.
 
I started like four years ago, but for the first few years in this duration it has been off and on. But now I can say am more stable with the market and it has been moving quite well.
 
I started like four years ago, but for the first few years in this duration it has been off and on. But now I can say am more stable with the market and it has been moving quite well.

same with me bro. we have to learn for a long time also spend more money. but to maintain in forex business is not only be a trader. we can learn to gain passive income with affiliate so that we are not hurry & easily to control emotion
:-SS
 
I have been thriving to learn about the Forex Trading. I have spent around 6 month in the Demo Trading and now I am trading through small investments. Let's hope to step in the Forex Market Soon.
 
I was always interested in other currencies. Ever since I was a child and my motive was to get a coin from every country of the world. Forex has so much money, you can be an affiliate.
 
You need to check out that which are your favorite pairs, in order to earn maximum through it. You need to learn about trading through more than one pairs.
 
That's a good thing to know, gain the knowledge and experience and skills to make sure you gain success in the Forex Market.
 
There are a large number of forex brokers in the retail forex market these days, each touting its services as the best in the entire market. It is self-evident that a beginning trader should only risk the amount that he can comfortably afford to lose.
 
I started it about 7 years ago, and now I am getting huge profits.
 
Unfortunately, many new traders get disapointed after the first fail when they lose a significant amount of money. They are just not ready for that, especially after the demo version.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13852
USD / JPY
157.433
GBP / USD
1.32284
USD / CHF
0.82972
USD / CAD
1.41549
EUR / JPY
179.662
AUD / USD
0.70090
Back
Top
Log in Register