BTC USD 83,975.5 Gold USD 4,151.11
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

When did you start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to study Forex Trading since Year 2014, but I started to do trading year 2015 month of march.
 
I started forex trading 4 years ago Now I had good knowledge and experience of this business. I am happy to work with Mayzus broker . They are regulated ,fair and trusted. I get daily market review by experts . I can use leverage up to 1:500 in trading.

I tried this broker some years ago but I had to quit. Though every other thing was fine, they had a support system that was not serving me properly. Another reason I left you guys was because Fresh Forex introduced a free $1000 No deposit Tet Drive bonus. I had to Rush For this Bonus. This bonus is still active and anyone could apply for it.
 
I have studied about 6 months on every concepts of Forex then work on demo more then 1 year for more experience and perfection. After that started small account for newbie.
 
I have studied about 6 months on every concepts of Forex then work on demo more then 1 year for more experience and perfection. After that started small account for newbie.

It is the DEMO trading that we have to reply upon and as we get more proficient in doing trades on the Demo accounts our profits increase :)
 
It is the DEMO trading that we have to reply upon and as we get more proficient in doing trades on the Demo accounts our profits increase :)

demo account is good for traders who are new in forex. They can get trading experience using demo account and it will help them when they use real account. I think they also should try trading using real account to test their psychology, because when we trade using demo account, our psychology is not be honed, in fact they are traders who are failed because they did not have good psychology.
 
2007 about 1 months before the subprime crisis
 
Regardless of the length of time you have been a trader, what matters in the forex market is your ability to trade profitably. You can make faster progress by learning from your past mistakes as you go along.
 
I have started Forex last year with demo learning. And I fill I am still new to market because I still face so many issues because of so many reasons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13358
USD / JPY
157.275
GBP / USD
1.32661
USD / CHF
0.83513
USD / CAD
1.42158
EUR / JPY
178.326
AUD / USD
0.69492
Back
Top
Log in Register