Luis ForexMart
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 390
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 390
- Reaction score
- 3
- Points
- 15
I started to study Forex Trading since Year 2014, but I started to do trading year 2015 month of march.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I started forex trading 4 years ago Now I had good knowledge and experience of this business. I am happy to work with Mayzus broker . They are regulated ,fair and trusted. I get daily market review by experts . I can use leverage up to 1:500 in trading.
I have studied about 6 months on every concepts of Forex then work on demo more then 1 year for more experience and perfection. After that started small account for newbie.
It is the DEMO trading that we have to reply upon and as we get more proficient in doing trades on the Demo accounts our profits increase![]()
2007 about 1 months before the subprime crisis