Legendary Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
sempat beli sikit time jatuh 4000..blhla peram 20 tahun :D

Sponsored Post

dronarseni

Freshie
Reaction score
I don’t know if I will buy new ASICs again. The course is falling, and the complexity of the network is growing all the time. In all seriousness, I’m thinking of selling everything and switching to cryptocurrencies with staking. I read somewhere that a promising new coin will soon be released, which can be profitably mined without any farms.

AlPetrov

Freshie
Reaction score
I don’t know if I will buy new ASICs again. The course is falling, and the complexity of the network is growing all the time. In all seriousness, I’m thinking of selling everything and switching to cryptocurrencies with staking. I read somewhere that a promising new coin will soon be released, which can be profitably mined without any farms.
I definitely support it. Against the background of the recent collapse, all my mining began to go negative and ceased to be able to cover electricity costs. How tired of that already. Let's see what kind of coin it will be in the end. I heard that there should be one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in history.🤩

Julia Hatmy93

Freshie
Reaction score
I definitely support it. Against the background of the recent collapse, all my mining began to go negative and ceased to be able to cover electricity costs. How tired of that already. Let's see what kind of coin it will be in the end. I heard that there should be one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in history.🤩
They promise a very profitable staking mining on smart contracts and access to international markets. In the light of recent events, I also think about switching to passive mining. Sorry, bitcoin, but it looks much more promising))

saparbaevarsl

Freshie
Reaction score
God, this new crypto has already put all the forums on their ears. Well there will be something like that, eh? 🙀

dronarseni

Freshie
Reaction score
For me, the main thing is decentralization. If the new crypto is really decentralized and the code is open - it will be great! 👍

Reaction score
For me, the main thing is decentralization. If the new crypto is really decentralized and the code is open - it will be great! 👍
Does anyone know when it is planned to launch a new crypt that everyone is talking about? It seems that it really will be something worthy of attention. If someone has info, please share.

rinnasblrov

Freshie
Reaction score
Does anyone know when it is planned to launch a new crypt that everyone is talking about? It seems that it really will be something worthy of attention. If someone has info, please share.
I am glad that the cryptocurrency market is developing and interesting offers are appearing. I'd love to try staking on a smart contract in action, so I'm waiting for a new coin.

vladickkahinnn

Freshie
Reaction score
I am glad that the cryptocurrency market is developing and interesting offers are appearing. I'd love to try staking on a smart contract in action, so I'm waiting for a new coin.
I also heard that the new crypto is open source. If this is true, then the developers are most focused on transparency. Trust in such a network will definitely be several times higher.

kirillkonno99

Freshie
Reaction score
I also heard that the new crypto is open source. If this is true, then the developers are most focused on transparency. Trust in such a network will definitely be several times higher.
Tell me, is staking complicated? I just recently started to deal with cryptocurrencies, in general, a beginner. I wonder if I can also connect to the staking of a new crypt or do I need some special knowledge and skills?

Sponsored Post