Beware with this website

Recommended Brokers

NelsonGarret

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi, carigold's people.

I want to notify you about a website of which you should be careful. This website is called BTCMT4, is a page that sells EA's, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver and some assets.
Philippe Ballesio managed this website with his wife, Rosalie Lai Ballesio.

I recently found and met this page. How did I meet her? Well, I was negotiating with this page to buy cryptocurrencies. Great was my surprise when I realized that I had been scammed

First, they ask me for a payment, they wanted me to make a deposit to their bank account. They used this QR codec for the deposit, and their bank account is IBAN: FR76300030001000005765297724, BIC: SOGEFRPP.
:(scam
After I made the deposit, I didn't know more about them. They blocked my emails. So... I'm here to alert everyone because I don't want anyone to suffer more scams.

Please, don't trust in people who ask for your money to be able to help you with anything. Less if you are just beginning to know this world...

Be careful, pls

Attachments

Sponsored Post

Jimburgh998

Freshie
Reaction score
This man is a professional scammer, works with his wife and manages to rob a large number of people through a company they run, I recommend that you be very careful with them and that you report without hesitation. We must do justice.

Bastmayt216

Freshie
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the scam alert about this subject, I have no doubt that Philippe Ballesio is a despicable man and I hope he will soon be locked up for everything he has done.

Almazwin

Freshie
Reaction score
Why do you translate if you don't know anything about a person?

Sponsored Post