BTC USD 85,272.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

aku ***** dan dot dot dot..

darl aku nyanyi neyh:x:x:x:x:x:x
:">:">:">:">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKi125iqnFg

Best thing 'bout tonight's that were not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath, cuz

(chorus)
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over Again
Don't make me change my mind
Cuz a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start
Oh, so hold your breath because

(chorus)

So breath in so deep
Breath me in
I'm yours to keep
Hold on to these words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep

oi takleh nak dgr la lagu ni.. adeh
 
nak tgk korang posting je..
xde modal lak nak citer ape ni..
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Ge3-cKfkg&feature=related



waiting for your call
I'm sick, call I'm angry
call I'm desperate for your voice
listening to the song we used to sing
in the car do you remember
butterfly, early summer
it's playing on repeat
just like when we would meet
like when we would meet

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to
to make you mine, stay by me tonight

Stripped and pollished
I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious
you and me, flesh to flesh
cuz every breath that you will take
while you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes
what's your fantasy?

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to
to make you mine, stay by me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone
and this solitary moment
makes me want to come back home
4x

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to
to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register