BTC USD 85,272.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

aku ***** dan dot dot dot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-_r87CCrFA&feature=related

Verse 1:
Want to, but I can't help it,
I love the way it feels,
It's got me stuck between my fantasy
And what is real.
I need it when I want it,
I want it when I don't.
Tell myself I'll stop everyday
Knowin that I won't.

Hook:
I got a problem and I
[Don't know what to do about it]
Even if I did,
I don't if I would quit,
But I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it,
And I know that much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
Baby-boo, but I like it.

Chorus:
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you
And it's all because....
Never givin' up,
She's the sweetest touch...

Verse 2:
Think of it every second
I'm thinkin nothin but,
Only concern is the next time,
I'm gon get me some
Know I should stay away from,
Cuz it's no good for me
I try and try but my obsession
Won't let me leave

Hook:
I got a problem and I
[Don't know what to do about it]
Even if I did,
I don't if I would quit,
But I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it,
And I know that much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
Baby-boo, but I like it.

Chorus:
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you
And it's all because....
Never givin' up,
She's the sweetest touch...

Verse 3:
Ain't no doubt, so strung out,
Ain't no doubt, so strung out,
Over you, over you, over you...
Ooooo....

Because of you,
And it's all because of you,
Never givin' up,
She's the sweetest touch,
she's the sweetest tooouch....

dia dah mula dah... :)) :)) :))
 
dia dah mula dah... :)) :)) :))

:)):)):)):))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYBj0brGAE&feature=related

When I was just a little girl
My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story
It always was about a Princess in distress
And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory

I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be
Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me

(Chorus)
I don't wanna be like Cinderella
Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar
Waiting for somebody, to come and set me free
I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side
Don't want to depend on no-one else
I'd rather rescue myself

Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind
Who's not afraid to show that he loves me

taking care of me

I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me
When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing

(Chorus)

I can slay, my own dragon
I can dream, my own dreams
My knight in shining armour is me
So I'm gonna set me free
 
:)):)):)):))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYBj0brGAE&feature=related

When I was just a little girl
My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story
It always was about a Princess in distress
And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory

I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be
Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me

(Chorus)
I don't wanna be like Cinderella
Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar
Waiting for somebody, to come and set me free
I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side
Don't want to depend on no-one else
I'd rather rescue myself

Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind
Who's not afraid to show that he loves me

taking care of me

I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me
When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing

(Chorus)

I can slay, my own dragon
I can dream, my own dreams
My knight in shining armour is me
So I'm gonna set me free

oi..seksi sgt video ko ni... :o :o :o :o :o
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
z3t_ex, shukcaya, mastikalynes

akak ipar ko dh mari..

amboi...korang dok kutuk ekk...
patutla tadi asyik bersin2 je..:))
 
buat kak ipar..:">:">:">:)paid:)paid:)paid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F62LiGryE5U

Saigou no KISU wa
TABAKO no flavor ga shita
NIGAkute setsunai kaori
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni iru n darou
Dare wo omotteru n darou
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashi uta utaeru made
Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugokidasou to shiteru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotteru n darou
You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kanashii love song
Now & forever...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register