BTC USD 86,194.5 Gold USD 4,155.58
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

aku ***** dan dot dot dot..

buat kak ipar..:">:">:">:)paid:)paid:)paid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F62LiGryE5U

Saigou no KISU wa
TABAKO no flavor ga shita
NIGAkute setsunai kaori
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni iru n darou
Dare wo omotteru n darou
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashi uta utaeru made
Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugokidasou to shiteru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotteru n darou
You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kanashii love song
Now & forever...

oi lagu peberet aku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :D :D
 
darl aku nyanyi neyh:x:x:x:x:x:x
:">:">:">:">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKi125iqnFg

Best thing 'bout tonight's that were not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath, cuz

(chorus)
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over Again
Don't make me change my mind
Cuz a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start
Oh, so hold your breath because

(chorus)

So breath in so deep
Breath me in
I'm yours to keep
Hold on to these words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
 
Back
Top
Log in Register