BTC USD 85,896.7 Gold USD 4,156.79
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

aku ***** dan dot dot dot..

xlyn jiwang karat la:)):)):)):)):))

ala aku cakap jer jiwang karat la.. tapi lagu tu tak karat pon.. tak layan jiwang karat amendenya ko. yg ko buat thread youtube kat sini ngan lagu2 jiwang tu hape bendanya.. :)) :)) :)) :))
 
ala aku cakap jer jiwang karat la.. tapi lagu tu tak karat pon.. tak layan jiwang karat amendenya ko. yg ko buat thread youtube kat sini ngan lagu2 jiwang tu hape bendanya.. :)) :)) :)) :))

tu lagu tuk mood ko..
tuk kak ipar aku
:)):)):)):))
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
z3t_ex, shukcaya, mastikalynes

akak ipar ko dh mari..
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
z3t_ex, shukcaya, mastikalynes

akak ipar ko dh mari..

Dia dok baca dulu tu.......:)):)):)):))
 
dia balik dah.. nak bersihkan diri sbb mucuk... :p :p :p
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-_r87CCrFA&feature=related

Verse 1:
Want to, but I can't help it,
I love the way it feels,
It's got me stuck between my fantasy
And what is real.
I need it when I want it,
I want it when I don't.
Tell myself I'll stop everyday
Knowin that I won't.

Hook:
I got a problem and I
[Don't know what to do about it]
Even if I did,
I don't if I would quit,
But I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it,
And I know that much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
Baby-boo, but I like it.

Chorus:
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you
And it's all because....
Never givin' up,
She's the sweetest touch...

Verse 2:
Think of it every second
I'm thinkin nothin but,
Only concern is the next time,
I'm gon get me some
Know I should stay away from,
Cuz it's no good for me
I try and try but my obsession
Won't let me leave

Hook:
I got a problem and I
[Don't know what to do about it]
Even if I did,
I don't if I would quit,
But I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it,
And I know that much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
Baby-boo, but I like it.

Chorus:
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you,
And it's all because of you
And it's all because....
Never givin' up,
She's the sweetest touch...

Verse 3:
Ain't no doubt, so strung out,
Ain't no doubt, so strung out,
Over you, over you, over you...
Ooooo....

Because of you,
And it's all because of you,
Never givin' up,
She's the sweetest touch,
she's the sweetest tooouch....
 
Back
Top
Log in Register