BTC USD 62,702.4 Gold USD 2,382.25
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

AAFX Trading - aafxtrading.com

Heh, the one who manages to complete the requirements is the one who deserves it )) That simple! :) To tell the truth I don’t manage that well with day trading at the moment and I think this has something to do with this bonus pressure. I’m glad it's all gonna be over soon. Hope it's gonna be at least 40% easier to trade afterwards LOL

Sponsored Post

This is really something very unusual going on there. To tell the truth I haven’t invested in neither Google, nor Tesla. Google simply didn’t take my limit buy order at 1250, so the price went exploring new heights without me. Tesla didn’t show much technical signs to grow in my opinion, so the cause must be fundamental. I think that company had some nice revenues, which made price leap out of the range it’s been exploring for years. Short traders started closing their positions and this is how the rocket move started.
No hard feelings though, I’ve discovered gold trading which paid for my unsuccessful daytrading experience and made me feel ok about missing Google.

Tesla’s phenomenon also has got something to do with numbers. I read in the paper that when stocks reached $500 per share, capitalization of the company started being bigger than GM+Ford altogether and this where the avalanche started. This is ridiculous, but sounds like a true story.
Sorry to hear daytrading didn’t go well. Can you show the gold trade?

Yup, that’s how markets work. On the one hand - very precise and numerical, on the other hand so irrational in some situations.
Here is the gold trade ;)

Attachments

• 238.4 KB Views: 6
Yup, correct. $1802.6 profit on this trade to be precise, so I’m very pleased. I’ve withdrawn $1k already and the transaction went smoothly. Had to refuse the idea of getting the 40% bonus though for the sake of withdrawal. You know the broker says you can’t apply for bonus if you do the withdrawal prior to completing the volume requirements in full.
With gold I was trading along with the uptrend. Price stuck exactly on the resistance level which I viewed as the sign of intention to break this resistance upwards. Stop was planned below the previous swing low, which I marked with a thick red line on the screenshot. Exit is rather difficult to explain. In general terms, I saw the signs of inability of the price to go further up and that’s when I’ve done the exit.

Attachments

Did you guys have the Tuesday Fed Reserve meeting in your AAFX economic calendar? I use mom.econoday calendar and it wasn’t there. Looking for a better source. When such important events are missing in the calendar, a tragedy can happen. This time I was lucky enough to be outta market when they decided to cut the rate, but you know… better beware.

Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors