USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Poinwan

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I found a lot of AAFX Trading reviews on the internet (at the moment I’m actively interested in this broker, I consider it for opening an account). I got interested in the opportunity to trade the stock market shares with the leverage. As far as I understood broker provides 1:20 leverage and doesn’t charge the swap. So it means you can trade the shares in the long term, to be exact, even to invest in them and keep them as long as you need without paying any commission. Do you think it really works like this? Or maybe I’m missing something and there are some hidden tricks?

Sponsored Post

Deanna

Reaction score
I think this is exactly how it works. The accounts without swaps is not a unique thing on Forex, if it says on AAFX website, that they provide such service then they do. Moreover the 1:20 leverage is not that big, it is desirable to invest at least 1000 dollars in order to buy the right amounts of shares, so it could make some effect.

Poinwan

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Yes, sure thing, if I decide to invest, this is going to be a definitely adequate amount. I find this option really awesome because usually stock exchange brokers open the accounts starting from 10000 dollars and you can use their leverage only for speculating during the day. And here you can also use it for the long-term investment, so in any case, the size of the deposit shouldn’t be as big…

Hulas

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I heard, that AAFX can open the account for the client on any exchange (or exchanges) of the world. So, you can buy through them even some trashy shares in let’s say Brazil or India. In theory, you can do the same on your own, but it will be more difficult to find the broker in any of these countries. So, this offer sounds pretty good. To be honest, to do so you need to open an account with a large deposit, something around 50 000 dollars… Someone heard about it?

Deanna

Reaction score
Exactly, that using this amount of money you can open any account with any broker on any exchange, you can even open a dozen accounts on the dozens of exchanges. The advantage of shares trading on AAFX is in the fact, that you can start with the smallest amount and trade with the leverage for free…

Hulas

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Yes, but here you get the control over all the account with one broker. I think, AAFX has a special program for it because there is nothing about it on the website in the section, where all the information related to the accounts is placed.

Poinwan

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Well, in any case 50 000 dollars for me is quite a lot, lol.
I would deposit 1000, because I have already a few ideas on investments in USA blue chips, and they are available in standard offer from AAFX.

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I don’t think that information on 50K+ accounts advantages is quite correct, unless this is some kind of inside information that you’ve got. This sounds really strange. Why would any 3rd world country need or accept an intermediary’s help to open an account with them? Moreover if country’s legislation approves foreign investments (which is the case 99% of occasions) the minimal investment is not that high. Nevertheless, I find the access to the US stocks that AAFX grants its customers very attractive. Don’t care at all about Brazilian stocks ))

Poinwan

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable. US stocks is all we need for long-term investments. Can’t believe S&P500 trades above $3000 or close to it. I hope for some correction on the market. Aimed to buy Google at $1010-$1050 and Facebook at $168.

Deanna

Reaction score
So you’ve opened your account with AAFX? Congrats! What do you think of it so far? Any slippages?

Sponsored Post