BTC USD 83,491.9 Gold USD 4,194.67
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

When did you start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the university and studying MBA when I heard about it from my friend. He is really a nice trader and a huge motivator. He helped me a lot in the beginning and he advised me to stay calm while trading and invest with huge wisdom. He told me to try to stay as long as possible on the market.
 
Honestly, I don’t even remember exactly when I started trading, about 5-6 years ago. At first it was just fun, and then turned into a hobby.
 
I started when I was still a student. Then I really needed money, and I started working on the Internet, so to this day I haven’t worked a day at regular work, I always work in trade.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13876
USD / JPY
157.790
GBP / USD
1.32433
USD / CHF
0.82947
USD / CAD
1.41522
EUR / JPY
179.656
AUD / USD
0.70274
Back
Top
Log in Register