The USDJPY was indecisive yesterday but fell below the trend line support as you can see on my H1 chart below suggests a bearish view. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 111.65 region.
Immediate resistance is seen around 112.50/85. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term as direction would become unclear. On the downside, a clear break and daily/weekly close below 111.65 would expose 110.80/65 region next week. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY had a bearish momentum last week bottomed at 112.03 but closed higher at 112.61 and hit 112.83 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is neutral in nearest term but as long as stay below 113.20 I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase as a part of the bearish scenario after broke below the trend line support as you can see on my H1 chart below with nearest target seen at 111.65. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY was indecisive yesterday. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Overall I remain neutral but still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase as a part of the bearish view after broke below the trend line support as you can see on my H1 chart below.
Immediate support is seen around 112.30 followed by 111.65. Immediate resistance is seen around 112.80 followed by 113.20. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY had a moderate bullish momentum yesterday topped at 112.60 and hit 112.77 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 113.05 region. Immediate support is seen around 112.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 112.00 key support .
I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase but need a clear break below 112.00 to continue the bearish scenario after broke below the trend line support as you can see on my H1 chart below. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY was indecisive last week. Price attempted to push lower, bottomed at 112.05 but closed higher at 113.05. The bias is neutral in nearest term. The violated trend line support remains a good place to sell at this phase. In fact, 113.00 – 113.75 region should be considered as a “sell zone” with a tight stop loss above 113.75.
Immediate support is seen around 112.85. A clear break below that area could trigger further bearish pressure testing 112.50 and 112.00 key support. On the upside, a clear break above 113.75 would retest 114.50 key resistance. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY continued its bearish momentum yesterday bottomed at 111.27. Price corrected higher earlier today in Asian session hit 111.84. The bias remains bearish in nearest term testing 111.05 region.
Immediate resistance is seen around 112.00. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 112.75 region. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY was indecisive yesterday. Price attempted to push higher topped at 111.87 but closed lower at 111.23. The bias remains bearish in nearest term testing 110.85/65 region as a part of a bearish phase after bounced-off the violated trend line support as you can see on my H1 chart below.
Immediate resistance is seen around 111.85. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term as direction would become unclear. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY had a bearish momentum last week bottomed at 110.91 and hit 110.57 earlier today. The bias remains bearish in nearest term testing 110.00 – 109.50 region as a part of the bearish phase after formed a bearish pin bar on November 06 and bounced-off the violated trend line support as you can see on my daily chart below.
Immediate resistance is seen around 111.18 (current high). A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term as direction would become unclear. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY was indecisive yesterday. Price traded higher earlier today hit 110.93 after another failure to stay consistently below 110.65 support area as you can see on my daily chart below. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 111.20 region.
On the downside, we need a clear break and daily close below 110.65 to resume the bearish phase testing 110.00 – 109.50 support area.On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 111.20 would expose 111.85 or higher. Overall I remain neutral.
The USDJPY had a strong bullish momentum yesterday after another failure to make a clear break below 110.65 support area as you can see on my daily chart below. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 111.85 area (D1 EMA 200).
Immediate support is seen around 111.00. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term retesting 110.65 support area which need to be clearly broken to the downside to resume the bearish phase testing 110.00 – 109.50 support area. Overall I remain neutral.