BTC USD 82,625.9 Gold USD 4,117.78
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

USD/CHF : Daily Analysis from Forex Instructor

USDCHF Forecast. 15/12/2017

UC_15.12.2017.jpg

The USDCHF failed to continue its bearish momentum yesterday topped at 0.9904. Price is moving inside a bearish channel as you can see on my H1 chart below suggests a bearish phase but the bias is bullish in nearest term testing 0.9910 – 0.9940 resistance area which is a good place to sell with a tight stop loss.

Immediate support is seen around 0.9870. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 0.9818 area. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 18/12/2017

UC_18.12.2017.jpg

The USDCHF was indecisive last week. Price attempted to push lower bottomed at 0.9840 but closed higher at 0.9903. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Price broke above the bearish channel as you can see on my H1 chart below which invalidates the bearish phase but I am not bullish on this pair on any time frame. Immediate support is seen around 0.9870. A clear break and daily close below that area could trigger further bearish pressure testing 0.9818 area.

Immediate resistance is seen around 0.9940. A clear break and daily close above that area would expose 1.0000 – 1.0037 region. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 19/12/2017

UC_19.12.2017.jpg

The USDCHF had a bearish momentum yesterday, bottomed at 0.9856. Price is moving back inside the bearish channel as you can see on my H1 chart below. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 0.9818.

Immediate resistance is seen around 0.9870. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 0.9910 region. On the downside, a clear break and daily close below 0.9818 would expose 0.9780 area or lower. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 4/1/2018

UC_4.1.2018.jpg

The USDCHF had a bullish momentum yesterday topped at 0.9797. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 0.9818. A clear break above that area could trigger further bullish pressure testing the trend line resistance and 0.9910 area as you can see on my daily chart below.

Immediate support is seen around 0.9750. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 0.9700 support area. I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase but need a clear break below 0.9700 to continue the bearish phase testing 0.9590 area. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 8/1/2018

UC_8.1.2018.png

The USDCHF was indecisive last week. Price is moving sideways between 0.9797 – 0.9700 range area as you can see on my daily chart below. The bias is neutral in nearest term. I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase but need a clear break below 0.9700 to continue the bearish phase testing 0.9590 region.

On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 0.9797 would retest the trend line resistance and 0.9910 resistance area. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 11/1/2018

UC_11.1.2018.jpg

The USDCHF failed to continue its bullish momentum yesterday bottomed at 0.9754 but traded higher earlier today in Asian session hit 0.9805. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Immediate support is seen around 0.9750. A clear break and daily close below that area could trigger further bearish pressure testing 0.9700 area or lower.

Immediate resistance is seen around 0.9845. A clear break and daily close above that area could trigger further bullish pressure testing the trend line resistance and 0.9910 region which remains a good place to sell. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 12/1/2018

UC_12.1.2018.jpg

The USDCHF was indecisive yesterday but overall still in a short term bearish bias after failed to maintain above the daily EMA 200 as you can see on my daily chart below. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 0.9700 area. A clear break and daily/weekly close below that area would expose 0.9590 region next week.

Immediate resistance is seen around 0.9797 – 0.9816 area. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term as direction would become unclear. Overall I remain neutral.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 15/1/2018

UC_15.1.2018.jpg

The USDCHF attempted to push higher last week topped at 0.9845 but whipsawed to the downside and closed lower at 0.9677 and hit 0.9652 earlier today. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 0.9590 area.

Immediate resistance is seen around 0.9700. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 0.9750 – 0.9797 area. Overall I remain neutral but as long as stay below the trend line resistance I prefer a bearish scenario at this phase and any upside pullback should be seen as a good opportunity to sell.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 17/1/2018

UC_17.1.2018.png

The USDCHF continued its bearish momentum yesterday bottomed at 0.9581 and hit 0.9572 earlier today but whipsawed to the upside and hit 0.9638 at the time I wrote this comment. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 0.9665 – 0.9700 resistance area.

Immediate support is seen around 0.9590. A clear break below that area would resume the bearish phase testing 0.9500 – 0.9450 region. Overall I remain neutral but as long as stay below the trend line resistance I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase.
 
USDCHF Forecast. 18/1/2018

UC_18.1.2018.png

The USDCHF had a bullish momentum yesterday topped at 0.9657 and hit 0.9666 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 0.9700 region.

Immediate support is seen around 0.9625. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term retesting 0.9590 support area which need to be clearly broken to the downside to resume the bearish phase testing 0.9500 – 0.9450 region. Overall I remain neutral but as long as stay below the trend line resistance I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12053
USD / JPY
158.214
GBP / USD
1.32099
USD / CHF
0.83343
USD / CAD
1.42690
EUR / JPY
177.305
AUD / USD
0.69560
Back
Top
Log in Register