BTC USD 83,220.0 Gold USD 4,114.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

PAMM Account

How to choose PAMM account properly guys? Do you know any criterion at hand that you can recommend to newbie?
 
PAMM account is a great passive income, but very risky. I’m now investing in PAMM accounts, but this is a rather nervous investment. Constantly worried about your contribution.
 
PAMM account is a great passive income, but very risky. I’m now investing in PAMM accounts, but this is a rather nervous investment. Constantly worried about your contribution.

kebanyakan broker di carigold menawarkan PAMM akaun dan ianya disertakan dengan terma dan syarat yang perlu dibaca oleh semua trader. Trader perlu membuat pilihan manager PAMM yang mereka ingin laburkan. semuanya ada di laman web broker
 
Frankly speaking, I have never used the services of other traders or systems for earning money, I have always coped myself. I don't know why, but I'm very afraid that it may be a deception, plus I won't be able to influence the situation myself and I'll just watch my capital disappear. For me, this is the worst thing that can happen on the market. Although I know someone who works in trust with a man from Europe and is very pleased. He needs to give a fairly high percentage of his profits, but the result is still very positive. He himself did not manage to get used to it in the market, although he tried it many times. Well, he says that at least the money works for him. He is satisfied, and calmly at this time he is engaged in his main business.
 
It seems to me that this is not suitable for all traders because in order to be effective you need bigger capital, and secondly - it is not so easy - not to control what happens with your money. And what if something goes wrong?
 
I know that some of my acquaintances make money in this way, and they are generally happy. I also have an acquaintance who is a manager, who says he likes it, although the responsibility is certainly great.
 
PAMM account is for expert trader/fund manager to manage other slave/investors account. I have been invested in different PAMMs. Some provide 4-5% per month, some provide 40-70% per month, some did lose as well. You will never know their real return until you invested.
 
Just sharing my own experience.
We all know that based on studies, 70-80% self-trader lose money in trading Fx themselves. I'm one of them too haha until I invested in a Pamm account after tons of research!!! (I research and dig alot since I'm really really Afraid of Scam..) Anyhow I rather let the experienced fund manager to trade for me instead of me slowly losing all my money. I've picked the low risk , stable type of account, so far I have invested since Feb 2020. Hopefully the positive momentum continues.
 

Attachments

  • 34.8 KB Views: 55
  • 24.7 KB Views: 39
Jika skill trading sudah mantab, mampu membuktikan menjadi profitable trader selama bertahun0-tahun, bisa membuka akun PAMM menjadi manajer funds, itu akan memberikan keuntungan tambahan, apalagi ka.lai investor menggunakan dana besar, semakin memantabkan hasilnya
 
Investing in a pamm account always carries risks, however, if we consider pamm accounts that have survived the financial crises of recent years, then this is a very interesting option for diversifying your capital.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13686
USD / JPY
157.382
GBP / USD
1.32570
USD / CHF
0.83202
USD / CAD
1.41746
EUR / JPY
178.954
AUD / USD
0.70205
Back
Top
Log in Register