BTC USD 82,433.6 Gold USD 4,194.09
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

I Made a Free Forex Signal Website. Need Feedback

Bens10

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hello everyone,

I made a website that shares free forex signals.

I want to improve it, so I need your feedback.

Is it easy to use?
What should I add or fix?

URL: https://www.bestfreesignal.com/

Thank you for your help.
 
Hello everyone,

I made a website that shares free forex signals.

I want to improve it, so I need your feedback.

Is it easy to use?
What should I add or fix?

URL: https://www.bestfreesignal.com/

Thank you for your help.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12022
USD / JPY
158.304
GBP / USD
1.32416
USD / CHF
0.83019
USD / CAD
1.42575
EUR / JPY
177.335
AUD / USD
0.69874
Back
Top
Log in Register