USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

mrindice

Freshie
Reaction score
How to choose PAMM account properly guys? Do you know any criterion at hand that you can recommend to newbie?

Sponsored Post

Firtan

Freshie
Reaction score
PAMM account is a great passive income, but very risky. I’m now investing in PAMM accounts, but this is a rather nervous investment. Constantly worried about your contribution.

azam575

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score
PAMM account is a great passive income, but very risky. I’m now investing in PAMM accounts, but this is a rather nervous investment. Constantly worried about your contribution.
kebanyakan broker di carigold menawarkan PAMM akaun dan ianya disertakan dengan terma dan syarat yang perlu dibaca oleh semua trader. Trader perlu membuat pilihan manager PAMM yang mereka ingin laburkan. semuanya ada di laman web broker

Hulas

Reaction score
Frankly speaking, I have never used the services of other traders or systems for earning money, I have always coped myself. I don't know why, but I'm very afraid that it may be a deception, plus I won't be able to influence the situation myself and I'll just watch my capital disappear. For me, this is the worst thing that can happen on the market. Although I know someone who works in trust with a man from Europe and is very pleased. He needs to give a fairly high percentage of his profits, but the result is still very positive. He himself did not manage to get used to it in the market, although he tried it many times. Well, he says that at least the money works for him. He is satisfied, and calmly at this time he is engaged in his main business.

Sponsored Post