BTC USD 83,596.9 Gold USD 4,154.41
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

PAMM Account

sekarang banyak yang offer robot + vps free..
syarat cuma perlu buka acc sendiri depo under affiliate beliau jer..
aku rasa lagi selamat dan terjamin camni..
rasa tak yakin jer boleh wd or transfer ke acc lain..:-?
Betul tuan. Jadi pilihan ditangan Trader. Mana satu yang mereka minat
 
I think that PAMM itself should bring more profit than you traded yourself. For example, my strategy brings me 65% per month of profit, that's why I'll expect from PAMM 80-90%.
 
I think that PAMM itself should bring more profit than you traded yourself. For example, my strategy brings me 65% per month of profit, that's why I'll expect from PAMM 80-90%.
do you have any link, you like to share ? which broker you use ?
 
I don't want to advertise anyone, it's just my opinion. It doesn't mean I've found a perfect broker. But I don't stop at what I have at the moment.
 
There are various types of traders available in the forex market. We have now the opportunities to use the knowledge of professional and successful traders as a money manager of us using PAMM i.e. percentage allocation management module, also named as percentage allocation money management. It is a pooled money management module. Traders can select money manager of his or her own choice and the manager will trade on his or her behalf using PAMM accounts in exchange of a fixed commission. Money managers or these professional traders can manage accumulate capital which includes their own capital and pooled money of their clients.
 
Last edited:
A lot of people think that investing in pamm is easy, but it's actually not. Investing requires broad knowledge and a lot of experience, so instead of losing money you increase its amount.
 
A lot of people think that investing in pamm is easy, but it's actually not. Investing requires broad knowledge and a lot of experience, so instead of losing money you increase its amount.

Though the point is valid that trading isn't that easier as many new traders think it is, however PAMM account can be helpful for those investors who are willing to earn money from forex trading but they can't trade at their own so better choose a good PAMM manager and invest with.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13751
USD / JPY
156.971
GBP / USD
1.32628
USD / CHF
0.83185
USD / CAD
1.41683
EUR / JPY
178.557
AUD / USD
0.70199
Back
Top
Log in Register