BTC USD 83,356.5 Gold USD 4,124.11
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - Public Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes, forgot to tell you that we have several more phone records of the calls to Baktybaya and waiting for original of the letter to arrive to us (from the legal authority of the city).

Also, we have recorded your website and all who is information on video so incase you will try to change anything on the website we can always check and compare. (like screenshots of Gmail made from India).

Also , it seems that you do not like russians...but you contacted russian admin to buy domain fxopen.org (or it is same person?:) . And you was so kind and allowed someone using russian IP to change setting on your egold account...
 
To Mr. Erlan..

since fxopen claim you using a fake ID.. and u denied that..
FYI i had your passport picture, so can i reconfirm with ya to made a video conference with some of us here.. so we can snap a real time picture of you and post it over here.. so this might help you to prove that u're the real person of Erlan Saduakasov.

TQ.

And Mr.Erlan..
Hope u not mislook my post and my request. And I hope this video conference can be made.

p/s : Did i miss your call last saturday?
 
Ok...here we go.
1. "The real passport, by the way, is issued by State, not by a local school or wherever your manager called."

What is the connection between your real passport and ID and Utility bill you have provided?
My real passport is a real document, which, like I said, can be proven ANYTIME. You actually know everything about my account, so you proved again, you are a thief.
What is the conection between the documents you send to us and proposal to provide our documents? Is it going to prove that your documents are real?
You seem to have either poor english or dumb, The connection (or better to say contradiction) is simple: I am a real person – you are a fake scam company
Calls records will be proposed to any expertise you will choose:)
I think we know about Baktybaya more than you do (maybe there is Rechnaya street like in your ID or is there Shosseynaya street like in egold registration)?
What you think is the matter or your psychiatrist. You called «in the middle of nowhere» and now try to put this as some kind of evidence. No, really, you are disappointing me.
I wll find phone for good psichiatrist for you. If someone in the company speaks russian so it is mafia? With your logic, if our manager speaks italian, it means that he is from Coza Nostra? Actually, you just prove that you used fake documents.
It means, like I said before, that you are a Russian Mafia Based scam company, that's it.
Dear "Erlan" team, Please provide any law was broken by us?
Would you be so kind as to answer the questions?
It is not for me only but for the whole community: who are you, where are you located and when you will steal the rest of your customers' money?
Do you have an answer?
Was no letter...how about screenshot made by Izery? Or you delete it already? How about asking Gmail to track emails history?
Yes, you can ask Gmail. How about giving me my deposit back?
Are you joking? What are you going to say? "I used fake documents because they speak russian and will kill me?" this is redicolous. Contact Interpol it is worldwide.
No, I will give a full evidence you have stolen my money. Let's try it. What is your location and what is your local police dept. phone?
One again, what is illegal in this? By the way, standard account #16657 just opened now, you can believe or not , but it is statistic. Spam attacks on our clients which was provided from the same email adress ([email protected]) sent to our clients, gues what, now the domain which owner was Admin of FXED is transfered under your name. You must be joking again. No one dissapeared...I can see upgrades only.

What is illegal in stealing your customers money and vanishing with them? Good question! Everything! I don't care about your statistics, I need my money back, thief. When will you return them?
 

Can u juz send me one copy so i can check? Or u can juz send it to your ******* IB and i can go to their office/resident to see it and will spread the words here after that.




We not ignored about that. But we prefer to see all proof.

Your cooperation and understanding is much2 appreciate. :)cgrock

When the letter will be received we will resend it to legal authorities 1st. ("erlan" was right , baktybaya is small and there is no DHL , even a fax is in another city).
After receiving it we will send our request to Kazakh police so let them check who is right and who is wrong).
 

And Mr.Erlan..
Hope u not mislook my post and my request. And I hope this video conference can be made.

p/s : Did i miss your call last saturday?
I will consider it.
 
So, FXOPen Scam Company Manager? Will I have the answers?
 
And yes, according to the FXOPen Scam Company Contact us page - they have already started to run and hide!
 
"Sorry for inconviniance. Please contact support center for complete your operation."



what the heck is that ? :-?
 
My real passport is a real document, which, like I said, can be proven ANYTIME. You actually know everything about my account, so you proved again, you are a thief.

You seem to have either poor english or dumb, The connection (or better to say contradiction) is simple: I am a real person – you are a fake scam company
What you think is the matter or your psychiatrist. You called «in the middle of nowhere» and now try to put this as some kind of evidence. No, really, you are disappointing me.

It means, like I said before, that you are a Russian Mafia Based scam company, that's it.

Would you be so kind as to answer the questions?
It is not for me only but for the whole community: who are you, where are you located and when you will steal the rest of your customers' money?
Do you have an answer?

Yes, you can ask Gmail. How about giving me my deposit back?

No, I will give a full evidence you have stolen my money. Let's try it. What is your location and what is your local police dept. phone?


What is illegal in stealing your customers money and vanishing with them? Good question! Everything! I don't care about your statistics, I need my money back, thief. When will you return them?

It becomes useless.

1.My real passport is a real document, which, like I said, can be proven ANYTIME. You actually know everything about my account, so you proved again, you are a thief.

Please provide your REAL documents (and explain why you use fake ones).

2. "You seem to have either poor english or dumb, The connection (or better to say contradiction) is simple: I am a real person – you are a fake scam company"

I really like your way of comunication, are you 18 years old? We do not say that Erlan Saduakassov is not real. Simple check of the utility bill indicated that it is a fake (or you want to say that you have flat in Rechnaya street in Baktybaya?). So, simply - you are making crime activity.

3. "What you think is the matter or your psychiatrist. You called «in the middle of nowhere» and now try to put this as some kind of evidence. No, really, you are disappointing me."

What else I can propose for the person which trying to say that representative of the company which speak russian is a MAFIA and want to kill him?

4. "It means, like I said before, that you are a Russian Mafia Based scam company, that's it"

Why FXOpen is Russian Mafia? I can't understand, please explain again.

5. "Would you be so kind as to answer the questions?
It is not for me only but for the whole community: who are you, where are you located and when you will steal the rest of your customers' money?
Do you have an answer?"

Please provide any official and legal reason we have broken when didn't provided contact adress?
Question about stealing clients money is redicolous...don't be funny.

6. "Yes, you can ask Gmail. How about giving me my deposit back?"

This is your Gmail box, not ours , lol. What is the relationship with Gmail box and request to return deposit?

7. "No, I will give a full evidence you have stolen my money. Let's try it. What is your location and what is your local police dept. phone??

You said you contacted FBI and Interpol, this is really powerfull organizations. Try again maybe as we didn't receive any notice from them.

8."What is illegal in stealing your customers money and vanishing with them? Good question! Everything! I don't care about your statistics, I need my money back, thief. When will you return them?"

As you see, FXOpen didn't vanish...so maybe money wasn't stolen also?
 
Last edited:
And yes, according to the FXOPen Scam Company Contact us page - they have already started to run and hide!

Please check for the page in 5 minutes, it is just upgrading of the page:)
http://www.fxopen.com/ContactUs.aspx just making multy language website. Lol, "erlan" this is all of your evidences?

and you will be so surprised when all of this phone numbers will start to be answered normally:) We expect in 1 week, so it will finish long period of upgrades.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13647
USD / JPY
157.548
GBP / USD
1.32507
USD / CHF
0.83212
USD / CAD
1.41652
EUR / JPY
179.049
AUD / USD
0.70194
Back
Top
Log in Register