BTC USD 85,450.0 Gold USD 4,208.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - Public Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you are related to Russian mafia and you want to kill me.."




#off topic

dunno what to say la..
asyik nak gelak je baca ayat erlan nie..
adeh..#:-S
makin dasat mafia russia skrg..
siapleh main forum lagi..






:)cgrock
 
It seems like your huge super-profitable company has nothing else to do as to create crap-designed websites like http://fxjoke.com and http://erlan.info. Bravo, what can I say.

I am glad you started to understand that the situation is somewhat not ordinary. Glad it took you about a month. My own identity as well as the authenticity of all my ID's and documents CAN BE PROVEN to any authorities. I can provide a REAL DOCUMENT to any authorities. The real passport, by the way, is issued by State, not by a local school or wherever your manager called.
Anyway and what about you? Do you have any documents you can show? Except an offshore registration which anyone can buy for 1000 USD? The web already knows you have fake phones, fake addresses, fake offices. No one can say where such a huge scam company is located. Who are you anyway? Does your company really exist?

I know Russian as well. And if you don't lie again, you have been calling to Baktybaya. Baktybaya is a small village, which hardly has a phone line, located in Taldy-Kurgan Region, which is the territory of so-called «Elder Juz». In this region people in villages dislike russians and do not speak Russian. Your calls are a fake. As usual, actually.

I will ask several questions, which, I am sure, will again be ignored by FXOpen Scam Company Manager. Once again:
Who are you and where are you located? Do you have name and address?
You have time to create idiotic sites like http://fxjoke.com and http://erlan.info but you will not return my stolen money?
And WHERE DO YOU STORE CUSTOMERS' MONEY? In which banks? Can you tell that?


I have a real address and location of course, but big money lead to big troubles. You have already shown that you are trying to find, because it is simpler to kill me than to return the money. You speak russian perfectly! This once again proves your «huge» company is a scam, created by russian mafia.

The money WAS RECEIVED. This is a fact. Third parties have CONFIRMED IT! The money is on your purse! It is really fishy, first you say the money was «supposedly received», now you have invented some Poltek company. I have already shown that Poltek is YOUR OWN DOMAIN, and your own company. Stop lying again and return my money!

I now have only one problem – who should I hand in the application for? My local laws say that I must go to Police dept. OF THE PLACE WHERE THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED. Now where was it committed? I have SEVERAL TIMES asked for your local police department telephone, but you ignore that. It seems as though you are afraid to say it, right? But if you tell me what police department I should contact – you will have to explain the same lies to the police. So, once again, WHERE IS YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT? Phone? Address? Where do I direct the investigators?

However, some of my current actions will be a big unpleasant surprise for FXOpen Scam Company. I don't really know what you are trying to prove, in my point of view – you are scammers who steal customers' money!

Once again: there was NO letter about leverage change to 1:200, I think you somehow again made a fake later. Your trading platform allowed me to open the order and receive profit. For 2 weeks nobody cancelled this order or somehow informed me that it was illegal. And after that you deleted a live account with about 140000 USD on it. If your scam company is so poor as not to have money to pay the whole sum – ok, GIVE ME MY INITIAL DEPOSIT BACK!

Indeed, if such a huge company is so desperate to steal my USD 50000, maybe your situation is not that wonderful? Your Scam Manager talks so often about thousands of happy customers and enormous profits. Way too often. Maybe something is wrong in this scam company?
You are talking so much about spam, attacks on your servers, etc. This, like I already said, is the first sign that the scam company is going to vanish with all the money. So hereby I ask you:
PLEASE STAY ALIVE AND DON'T DISAPPEAR WITHIN AT LEAST A WEEK MORE SO THAT PEOPLE COULD SAVE THEIR MONEY FROM YOU! THANK YOU!

Right now we see that the contact details have been deleted on all the FXOpen Scam Company websites. It already began to run and hide?! Save your money!
http://fxopen.info/images/contacts_deleted.gif

And yes, this FXOpen Scam Company steals customers' money, spams its customers, seems as the «Scam champion» according to Google search results, no one knows where to apply in case something happens – BUT PLEASE BRING YOUR MONEY TO US! This is even funny!

And yes, in the email conversation FXOpen Scam Company thanked me for free advertizing and called to fxopen.org domain owner trying to buy it! Nice job.

In conclusion:
1.I am a real person and I can prove that. You hide under fake phones and addresses
2.You stole my money and no one knows where you store customers' money. Probably on your own accounts in unknown banks
3.You started to look for me, you speak russian, this means you are related to Russian mafia and you want to kill me.


Ok...here we go.
1. "The real passport, by the way, is issued by State, not by a local school or wherever your manager called."

What is the connection between your real passport and ID and Utility bill you have provided?
2. "Anyway and what about you? Do you have any documents you can show? Except an offshore registration which anyone can buy for 1000 USD? The web already knows you have fake phones, fake addresses, fake offices. No one can say where such a huge scam company is located. Who are you anyway? Does your company really exist?"

What is the conection between the documents you send to us and proposal to provide our documents? Is it going to prove that your documents are real?
3. "I know Russian as well. And if you don't lie again, you have been calling to Baktybaya. Baktybaya is a small village, which hardly has a phone line, located in Taldy-Kurgan Region, which is the territory of so-called «Elder Juz». In this region people in villages dislike russians and do not speak Russian. Your calls are a fake. As usual, actually."

Calls records will be proposed to any expertise you will choose:)
I think we know about Baktybaya more than you do (maybe there is Rechnaya street like in your ID or is there Shosseynaya street like in egold registration)?
4. " I have a real address and location of course, but big money lead to big troubles. You have already shown that you are trying to find, because it is simpler to kill me than to return the money. You speak russian perfectly! This once again proves your «huge» company is a scam, created by russian mafia."

I wll find phone for good psichiatrist for you. If someone in the company speaks russian so it is mafia? With your logic, if our manager speaks italian, it means that he is from Coza Nostra? Actually, you just prove that you used fake documents.

5. "I will ask several questions, which, I am sure, will again be ignored by FXOpen Scam Company Manager. Once again:
Who are you and where are you located? Do you have name and address?
You have time to create idiotic sites like http://fxjoke.com and http://erlan.info but you will not return my stolen money?
And WHERE DO YOU STORE CUSTOMERS' MONEY? In which banks? Can you tell that?
"

Dear "Erlan" team, Please provide any law was broken by us?

6. "Once again: there was NO letter about leverage change to 1:200, I think you somehow again made a fake later. Your trading platform allowed me to open the order and receive profit. For 2 weeks nobody cancelled this order or somehow informed me that it was illegal. And after that you deleted a live account with about 140000 USD on it. If your scam company is so poor as not to have money to pay the whole sum – ok, GIVE ME MY INITIAL DEPOSIT BACK!"

Was no letter...how about screenshot made by Izery? Or you delete it already? How about asking Gmail to track emails history?

7. "I now have only one problem – who should I hand in the application for? My local laws say that I must go to Police dept. OF THE PLACE WHERE THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED. Now where was it committed? I have SEVERAL TIMES asked for your local police department telephone, but you ignore that. It seems as though you are afraid to say it, right? But if you tell me what police department I should contact – you will have to explain the same lies to the police. So, once again, WHERE IS YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT? Phone? Address? Where do I direct the investigators?"

Are you joking? What are you going to say? "I used fake documents because they speak russian and will kill me?" this is redicolous. Contact Interpol it is worldwide.

8. "Indeed, if such a huge company is so desperate to steal my USD 50000, maybe your situation is not that wonderful? Your Scam Manager talks so often about thousands of happy customers and enormous profits. Way too often. Maybe something is wrong in this scam company?
You are talking so much about spam, attacks on your servers, etc. This, like I already said, is the first sign that the scam company is going to vanish with all the money."

One again, what is illegal in this? By the way, standard account #16657 just opened now, you can believe or not , but it is statistic. Spam attacks on our clients which was provided from the same email adress ([email protected]) sent to our clients, gues what, now the domain which owner was Admin of FXED is transfered under your name. You must be joking again. No one dissapeared...I can see upgrades only.

Ok...what i got from your answer is:
FXopen is a scam because no adress provided and no phone call were reached. Than scam scam scam...FXopen is mafia because speak russian....scam scam scam...You prove that you use fake ID... I do not know what to say more, you said everything.
 
Last edited:
It seems like your huge super-profitable company has nothing else to do as to create crap-designed websites like http://fxjoke.com and http://erlan.info. Bravo, what can I say.

I am glad you started to understand that the situation is somewhat not ordinary. Glad it took you about a month. My own identity as well as the authenticity of all my ID's and documents CAN BE PROVEN to any authorities. I can provide a REAL DOCUMENT to any authorities. The real passport, by the way, is issued by State, not by a local school or wherever your manager called.
Anyway and what about you? Do you have any documents you can show? Except an offshore registration which anyone can buy for 1000 USD? The web already knows you have fake phones, fake addresses, fake offices. No one can say where such a huge scam company is located. Who are you anyway? Does your company really exist?

I know Russian as well. And if you don't lie again, you have been calling to Baktybaya. Baktybaya is a small village, which hardly has a phone line, located in Taldy-Kurgan Region, which is the territory of so-called «Elder Juz». In this region people in villages dislike russians and do not speak Russian. Your calls are a fake. As usual, actually.

I will ask several questions, which, I am sure, will again be ignored by FXOpen Scam Company Manager. Once again:
Who are you and where are you located? Do you have name and address?
You have time to create idiotic sites like http://fxjoke.com and http://erlan.info but you will not return my stolen money?
And WHERE DO YOU STORE CUSTOMERS' MONEY? In which banks? Can you tell that?


I have a real address and location of course, but big money lead to big troubles. You have already shown that you are trying to find, because it is simpler to kill me than to return the money. You speak russian perfectly! This once again proves your «huge» company is a scam, created by russian mafia.

The money WAS RECEIVED. This is a fact. Third parties have CONFIRMED IT! The money is on your purse! It is really fishy, first you say the money was «supposedly received», now you have invented some Poltek company. I have already shown that Poltek is YOUR OWN DOMAIN, and your own company. Stop lying again and return my money!

I now have only one problem – who should I hand in the application for? My local laws say that I must go to Police dept. OF THE PLACE WHERE THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED. Now where was it committed? I have SEVERAL TIMES asked for your local police department telephone, but you ignore that. It seems as though you are afraid to say it, right? But if you tell me what police department I should contact – you will have to explain the same lies to the police. So, once again, WHERE IS YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT? Phone? Address? Where do I direct the investigators?

However, some of my current actions will be a big unpleasant surprise for FXOpen Scam Company. I don't really know what you are trying to prove, in my point of view – you are scammers who steal customers' money!

Once again: there was NO letter about leverage change to 1:200, I think you somehow again made a fake later. Your trading platform allowed me to open the order and receive profit. For 2 weeks nobody cancelled this order or somehow informed me that it was illegal. And after that you deleted a live account with about 140000 USD on it. If your scam company is so poor as not to have money to pay the whole sum – ok, GIVE ME MY INITIAL DEPOSIT BACK!

Indeed, if such a huge company is so desperate to steal my USD 50000, maybe your situation is not that wonderful? Your Scam Manager talks so often about thousands of happy customers and enormous profits. Way too often. Maybe something is wrong in this scam company?
You are talking so much about spam, attacks on your servers, etc. This, like I already said, is the first sign that the scam company is going to vanish with all the money. So hereby I ask you:
PLEASE STAY ALIVE AND DON'T DISAPPEAR WITHIN AT LEAST A WEEK MORE SO THAT PEOPLE COULD SAVE THEIR MONEY FROM YOU! THANK YOU!

Right now we see that the contact details have been deleted on all the FXOpen Scam Company websites. It already began to run and hide?! Save your money!
http://fxopen.info/images/contacts_deleted.gif

And yes, this FXOpen Scam Company steals customers' money, spams its customers, seems as the «Scam champion» according to Google search results, no one knows where to apply in case something happens – BUT PLEASE BRING YOUR MONEY TO US! This is even funny!

And yes, in the email conversation FXOpen Scam Company thanked me for free advertizing and called to fxopen.org domain owner trying to buy it! Nice job.

In conclusion:
1.I am a real person and I can prove that. You hide under fake phones and addresses
2.You stole my money and no one knows where you store customers' money. Probably on your own accounts in unknown banks
3.You started to look for me, you speak russian, this means you are related to Russian mafia and you want to kill me.

ERLAN,

Why you change information in fxopen.org?

Just like you do something WRONG and TRY to HIDDEN the TRUTH.

p/s betul ker ayat aku tu?
 
My new question...



i'm waiting for ur xplanation erlan....:)
You seem to the guy paid by FXOpen Scam Company, just like rebatefx, jafar or whatever else is his name. Actually, it is beyond my rules to explain something to paid cheerleaders, but in this case I will. The domain was transferred to me by its original owner, and the whois information was updated only today.

Anyway, FXOpen Scam Company was trying to contact him and buy this domain. Now they can contact me as a domain owner.
 
fxopen.info and fxopen.org is not the same...same as fxjoke.com and erlan.info..you're fast domainer erlan...I'm out dululah...nnt masuk balik...
 
Last edited:
fxopen.info and fxopen.org is not the same...same as fxjoke.com and erlan.info

mmg tak sama pasal info dan org, tapi pi ler baca

pasal ada kaitan.

dan kerana dah bocor rahsia, cepat2 dier tukar information dlm org tu

ko pi ler cek whois fxopen.org dan bandingkan dalam video di erlan.info .

kat sini dah nampak erlan cuba nak nyorokkan kenyataan

p/s sorry, aku tak pandai nak taip omputeh
 
"search results, no one knows where to apply in case something happens – BUT PLEASE BRING YOUR MONEY TO US! This is even funny!

And yes, in the email conversation FXOpen Scam Company thanked me for free advertizing and called to fxopen.org domain owner trying to buy it! Nice job.

In conclusion:
1.I am a real person and I can prove that. You hide under fake phones and addresses
2.You stole my money and no one knows where you store customers' money. Probably on your own accounts in unknown banks
3.You started to look for me, you speak russian, this means you are related to Russian mafia and you want to kill me.
[/QUOTE]"

This was the funniest part:
1."search results, no one knows where to apply in case something happens – BUT PLEASE BRING YOUR MONEY TO US! This is even funny!"

Who and where wrote ".....Bring your money to us"?
Customer's agreement is signed for each person opening an account with us...please check if you didn't do it yet.

2."And yes, in the email conversation FXOpen Scam Company thanked me for free advertizing and called to fxopen.org domain owner trying to buy it! Nice job."

Yes, we thankedyou for making free advertisement for us and refuse to buy domains which you have proposed to buy for 137K (it cost 8.99$ maximum).

3.
"1.I am a real person and I can prove that. You hide under fake phones and addresses
2.You stole my money and no one knows where you store customers' money. Probably on your own accounts in unknown banks
3.You started to look for me, you speak russian, this means you are related to Russian mafia and you want to kill me"

You already prove your adress. Can't stop laughng "You started to look for me, you speak russian, this means you are related to Russian mafia and you want to kill me". Do you understand what are you talking about? This is actually serious case when 1 person is trying to say that someone wants to kill him in the public...No comments, you need good doctor.

4. "And yes, in the email conversation FXOpen Scam Company thanked me for free advertizing and called to fxopen.org domain owner trying to buy it! Nice job."

Are you sure that we called to the owner to buy the domain??? I think you need to ask owner of the source again. This is just redicolous.
 
You seem to the guy paid by FXOpen Scam Company, just like rebatefx, jafar or whatever else is his name. Actually, it is beyond my rules to explain something to paid cheerleaders, but in this case I will. The domain was transferred to me by its original owner, and the whois information was updated only today.

Anyway, FXOpen Scam Company was trying to contact him and buy this domain. Now they can contact me as a domain owner.

Yes, sure, reasonable explanation:) as usual:)
By the way, when do we call to the owner and from which number? And canwe listen for the record please?
 
You seem to the guy paid by FXOpen Scam Company, just like rebatefx, jafar or whatever else is his name. Actually, it is beyond my rules to explain something to paid cheerleaders, but in this case I will. The domain was transferred to me by its original owner, and the whois information was updated only today.

Anyway, FXOpen Scam Company was trying to contact him and buy this domain. Now they can contact me as a domain owner.

r u sick or what?:o

beside answering my question..u start to claim that i've been paid bt fxopen...

y not u just give some xplanation regarding my question...want me to repat it again?:)
 
I do respect your opinion and as I posted before all required documents will be proposed for legal check but for legal purposes only.

Can u juz send me one copy so i can check? Or u can juz send it to your ******* IB and i can go to their office/resident to see it and will spread the words here after that.


Do you ignore that fact that trade could not be opened at all with the leverage and margin person had? I think there is no sence to discuss something what is really impossible.

We not ignored about that. But we prefer to see all proof.

Your cooperation and understanding is much2 appreciate. :)cgrock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13640
USD / JPY
157.031
GBP / USD
1.32891
USD / CHF
0.83459
USD / CAD
1.41848
EUR / JPY
178.254
AUD / USD
0.69722
Back
Top
Log in Register