Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - Public Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlan

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Erlan Saduakasov and this is to warn you about scammers calling themselves FXOpen.com. I DO NOT OFFER ANY SERVICES to you, and I DO NOT WANT TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. This is only a warning for your information. If you don't want to lose all your money and be robbed by these disgusting cheaters, do not send them any money. They pretend to be a honest Forex broker, but in fact the STEAL your money, in case you begin to gain profit. What they want - is to make the trader lose and take his money.

The rough facts are: I deposited 50000 USD to this scam company. I made 80000 USD profit. Then I tried to withdraw my money, but these scammers did not give me my money back. They have just stolen it! The complete story with screenshots and phone calls records is available at http://fxopen.info. I contacted police, Interpol and FBI, and the case is being investigated.
I am doing my best to bring this information to everyone. If you gain 500 USD profit - they will withdraw it, and everything seems fine. But in fact, this way they wait for you to deposit USD 5000 or more - and then steal your money. Like a scam HYIP or any other online cheaters.

Thank you and I hope you will not let FXopen.com (or whatever other sites they have) cheat on you and steal your money.

Regards, Erlan Saduakasov

Sponsored Post

gOdFeLLa

Super Active Member
Paid Membership
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Erlan Saduakasov and this is to warn you about scammers calling themselves FXOpen.com. I DO NOT OFFER ANY SERVICES to you, and I DO NOT WANT TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. This is only a warning for your information. If you don't want to lose all your money and be robbed by these disgusting cheaters, do not send them any money. They pretend to be a honest Forex broker, but in fact the STEAL your money, in case you begin to gain profit. What they want - is to make the trader lose and take his money.

The rough facts are: I deposited 50000 USD to this scam company. I made 80000 USD profit. Then I tried to withdraw my money, but these scammers did not give me my money back. They have just stolen it! The complete story with screenshots and phone calls records is available at http://fxopen.info. I contacted police, Interpol and FBI, and the case is being investigated.
I am doing my best to bring this information to everyone. If you gain 500 USD profit - they will withdraw it, and everything seems fine. But in fact, this way they wait for you to deposit USD 5000 or more - and then steal your money. Like a scam HYIP or any other online cheaters.

Thank you and I hope you will not let FXopen.com (or whatever other sites they have) cheat on you and steal your money.

Regards, Erlan Saduakasov

******* rep. must answer this allegation.......

tomie

CG Hardcore Club
gemgem
Reaction score
Awards
ghuflah jingga ni.. :eek:

Blues

Elite Member
Paid Membership
Reaction score
Biar betul beb... :-? :eek:

tomie

CG Hardcore Club
gemgem
Reaction score
Awards
rosak ler reputasi ******* :(

jutaONEfami

Elite Member, Well-Known Member
Paid Membership
Reaction score
diharap pihak admin ******* dapat menjelaskan situasi sebenar untuk mengelakkan sebarang kekeliruan..:-?

gOdFeLLa

Super Active Member
Paid Membership
Reaction score
diharap pihak admin ******* dapat menjelaskan situasi sebenar untuk mengelakkan sebarang kekeliruan..:-?
admin, leh tolong check, ip address mamat yang post thread tu tak?, check local ip atau foreign ip. kalau boleh bagi tau ip negara mana lagi bagus...

khairil_1

Fun Poster
Reaction score
alamak..biar betul...
dia dah report semua otai2...
panas2...

rockstar

Active+ Member
Reaction score
admin, leh tolong check, ip address mamat yang post thread tu tak?, check local ip atau foreign ip. kalau boleh bagi tau ip negara mana lagi bagus...
pergh power giler....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD