BTC USD 83,591.2 Gold USD 4,179.02
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Chart Analysis by WaveForex

INVALID SETUP : Price rally up higher so I need to readjust the entry level

jNYW
 
Last edited:
INVALID SETUP : Price rally up higher so I need to readjust the entry level


jNYW
 
Last edited:
Target hit! :)cgrock

V2jC

SWC2


【EURUSD H1 Chart】

► I'm anticipating a short term upside trade for EURUSD
 
Last edited:
Target hit! :)cgrock

V2jC

SWC2


【EURUSD H1 Chart】

► I'm anticipating a short term upside trade for EURUSD
 
Last edited:
Target Hit! :)cgrock

QdYn

Dpgk


【3rd amendment on USDCAD H1 Chart】

► I'm still expecting a short term downside move trade for #USDCAD

It didn't come down as I expected yesterday..

Now it reached resistance level, its time to come down a bit?

We'll see ..
 
Last edited:
Target Hit! :)cgrock

QdYn

Dpgk


【3rd amendment on USDCAD H1 Chart】

► I'm still expecting a short term downside move trade for #USDCAD

It didn't come down as I expected yesterday..

Now it reached resistance level, its time to come down a bit?

We'll see ..
 
Last edited:
Y-4j


This is GBPUSD weekly chart

My long term view on this pair, we'll see how it goes few months later


:)cgrock
 
Y-4j


This is GBPUSD weekly chart

My long term view on this pair, we'll see how it goes few months later


:)cgrock
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13435
USD / JPY
157.292
GBP / USD
1.32275
USD / CHF
0.83384
USD / CAD
1.41897
EUR / JPY
178.424
AUD / USD
0.69901
Back
Top
Log in Register