Anyone here can suggest some good package to me?? My company only have 7 staff and all of us use mobile to contact each other and client…Hope can have affordable plan with good coverage… Thanks in advance!!!
How much is your monthly usage for the phone? I make at least 20 call per days.. And I was using the Celcom P148 now coz it only cost rm 0.10 for all the network...like this no need to worry about whether it's own network or other...no complaint so far...u check it out la
How much is your monthly usage for the phone? I make at least 20 call per days.. And I was using the Celcom P148 now coz it only cost rm 0.10 for all the network...like this no need to worry about whether it's own network or other...no complaint so far...u check it out la
I would say medium but very interested with the flat rate to all network..
in this case no need to worry whether each call will incur more cost haha…
sorry biz minded here…less cost means more profit!!!
Wow ! A lot feedback here after few weeks.. Thanks a lot for all the reply … But I have a last question here. How about the call together with the broadband package??? Any good idea for this??
Last time I used digi but now change to celcom too..
Slightly more but for sure no worry on the coverage and connection….
Actually already have so many thing to stress in biz..this are the last 2 things that I want in my biz…
You can choose which package that suits your biz most… http://www.celcom.com.my/biz/products.php?page=businessmbb_rates