BTC USD 83,613.5 Gold USD 4,157.01
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

biz in sarawak

cassieforeverlee

Junior Member
Messages
71
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
6
hi all need some advice abt setting up biz in east malaysia....will be venturing into online svs where will spend quite a lot on phone calls...my concern is the phone bill and the coverage lol..where should i start looking?
thank in advance for your tips :)
 
Actually all depends on what you want:). Cheap rate or better coverrage? Last time when i was posted there by my company i used the celcom line, so far no problem de!
 
To be honest... Of course I am looking forward for both with cheaper rate and also better coverage...
but really want me to choose, better coverage is more important to me.
Then I won't miss any calls...
 
To be honest... Of course I am looking forward for both with cheaper rate and also better coverage...
but really want me to choose, better coverage is more important to me.
Then I won't miss any calls...

totally agreed...when it come to my business..i also don't want to miss a call... heavily depended on my mobile to reach my customer
 
Hahaha…for sure every businessman also wish to get 100% profit without have to invest lol…but in reality no such thing one..like I said before the celcom coverage is quite good there…if you wan you can try out their biz prepaid plan first la…
 
Ei...When come into business, cheap doesn't means it is good! Last time I committed to the cheap contract...it is cheap. but end up with bad coverage, sometimes even worst no coverage. And this is my biggest mistake.
Now I learn a lesson, cheap doesn't means is good~~
 
Ei...When come into business, cheap doesn't means it is good! Last time I committed to the cheap contract...it is cheap. but end up with bad coverage, sometimes even worst no coverage. And this is my biggest mistake.
Now I learn a lesson, cheap doesn't means is good~~

100% agreed..for me if need to choose telco will only go for celcom or maxis only....:D
 
Ei...When come into business, cheap doesn't means it is good! Last time I committed to the cheap contract...it is cheap. but end up with bad coverage, sometimes even worst no coverage. And this is my biggest mistake.
Now I learn a lesson, cheap doesn't means is good~~

Totally agreed…in my business I do not need to call a lot of ppls..spend most of the time calling my partners instead so I signed up the business 5 + 1 plan coz I get everything free with this 5 numbers…check it out yourself la
http://www.celcom.com.my/biz/products.php?page=familyplan_biz1plus5
 
Back
Top
Log in Register