BTC USD 84,710.3 Gold USD 4,178.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Anda Forex dan GJ*

Update daily chart walau tak bnyak perubahan.mungkin tak sempat bincangkan semua...tapi anda semua rasanya dh faham style saya.
(notes, ??---) not my preffered count but I do keep in mind,)
Yang menjadi dasar sekarang adalah which level of current c would be supported,Friday low or lower..,
(Saya tinggalkan correction labelling dari 192.54 and proceeded to impulsive count.)
If I have time, I'll discuss this later.
gj4h-25.gif



DAT7447
 
TF 1H,
looking forward triangle formation n anticipate breakout.,possibly looking for more supported C.
Indi..AO/stoch/volume.(looking for divergence later,volume on breakout)

gj4h-27.gif
 
Last edited:
Salam, izinkan paksu buat analisis pulak ye...

gjin4.gif


gj2bh1.gif


Kalo nak PO Buy Stop, SL set downside alligator

Kalo nak PO Sell stop, SL set upside alligator
 
Thanks paksu...
takyah mintak izin...bebas..(sambil x pakai baju pn takper.)
 
Now if daily trend is still intact,I would see an up from here, but I would like see few confirmation.it's early day session.If more downward, then 2nd count.

gj4h-28.gif
 
For the time being,yet do not see any evidence of bull taking over,I may look down to 209.xx.9see previous daily chart -c or 4 target confluence.

gj4h-30.gif
 
Nanti london open crucial for me to judge move from 210.56 low upward is corrective or motive(sekarang masih nmpak sebagai corrective).Chart 1H with TL-5am.Bila kebanyakan dh bangun pg nanti, baru dpt tentukan.
gjdaily-12.gif
 
Just to update that 4h/1H zigzag signal shown buy and tl broken, I am ready after london open for any possibility seeing friend at 216.xx or not afterwards.
 
If traders supported this up movement, my preview of i.,(more than 212.20 then would suggest this, as bear could still take over at this area.)Only prediction.
gj4h-31.gif
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12444
USD / JPY
158.097
GBP / USD
1.31964
USD / CHF
0.83113
USD / CAD
1.42201
EUR / JPY
177.692
AUD / USD
0.69286
Back
Top
Log in Register