BTC USD 83,785.0 Gold USD 4,283.53
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Analysis GBP/JPY

gj1hmn9.gif


At the moment, price continue to retrece back and perform a small double top. Price already near the top of the upper teal triangle trendline and shows a strong comeback maybe to further retrace upwards There is 3 possibility scenario at the moment which are :-
a) Price will going upwards until the previous top to establish the bigger double top or maybe abit higher to complete wave 5 and IV.(count in magenta)
b) While the 2nd scenario would be price will start perform the major bearish continuation to complete wave V and C.(count in cyan)
c) All count will become invalid if the price break the major bearish critical line and major trend already change to bullish.(count in white)
Preferable - wait for a BSTS 2 and 3 bearish continuation signal.
 
Last edited:
gj1hgb3.gif


I'm looking for a strong true breakout, favourable to the lower red trendline for a bearish continuation trend scenario. At the moment, although I'm more favourable for a bearish continuation but so far, the price still standing strong at the top zones. We need to be patient and emosionally, wisely control our trades and margin. Please entry when there are good/complete signal from BSTS and make sure you put SL. Have a nice day.
 
Last edited:
197.79, masih strong bear.. walaupun di tf kecik2..
tengah menunggu peluang utk long ke 50% fibo daily..
harap2 DJI boleh bawa naik sikit 50 - 100 pips..:)
 
salam perkenalan...
wah..ramainya masta kat sini..tunjuk ajarku sifuu!!
cayok2
 
sekarang 198.35, nampaknya dari pemerhatian saya..
cerah ke 199.31 (50% daily fibo)..
Kalau DJI terus maintain atas LWMA50 di M1.. :)
 
gj1hcn6.gif


At the moment, the price already in bearish trend but for me, its still not showing a good characteristic as major bearish continuation trend. Unless the price once again going downwards and break my retracement critical line, I believed the price will going upwards again to complete wave IV and c. Have a nice day.
 
gj1hat3.gif


At this moment price still stay above my red lower trendline which is bias for a bearish continuation if the point is taken. But as long the price move upwards and stay above this line, preferable for another bullish retracement to complete wave IV and c. A breakout to the retracement continuation line would bolster this scenario. Please refer to the magenta and cyan count. Please wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any new entry. Good luck for today. Preferable - another bullish retracement if the retracement continuation critical line is taken.
 
gj1hhd2.gif


Although the price already break the red trendline, but from my point of view, it might be performing a "double bottom" before starting to upwards to complete the bullish retracement trend. But, otherwise if its a true breakout, this scenario already become invalid and we shakk see a bearish continuation trend later on. Good luck.
 
Last edited:
gj1hum5.gif


As expected, the price performed a double bottom before start to make a bullish retracement trend. If the price keep going upwards and break the top green trendline, we might having a wave 3 extansion. Please move your sl and check your tp. Good luck.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13912
USD / JPY
157.204
GBP / USD
1.32425
USD / CHF
0.82838
USD / CAD
1.41512
EUR / JPY
179.126
AUD / USD
0.70270
Back
Top
Log in Register