Its still unclear so far which direction the price will go. Therefore, I came out with 3 alt wave count, which are :-
1) Bearish Continuation (yellow)
2) Bearish Continuation with truncated wave 5 (white)
3) Bullish Retracement (magenta)
From my point of view, more favourable towards option #3. Please watch closely BSTS 2 - TF 15, 30, 1H & 4H before making any entry. Good lucks.
I believed the price will once again perform a bullish retracement to complete wave iv, c & 5 (magenta count). As long the price move and stay inside the green zones, this scenario would still be valid. But please look at into the other 2 possibility wave count (yellow & white). Please hold your early morning long entry by moving the SL according to the price movement and look for any bullish retracement continuation signal or bearish continuation signal from BSTS later. Good luck trading and happy weekends.
At this moment, price already at my critical bearish trendline. Until now, the bullish retracement continuation still valid (magenta). From BSTS, I could see a favourable bullish signal but still need to be confirm later. Otherwise, if the price break my bullish critical line 1, a bearish continuation could be to consider to complete wave 5 and C (white or yellow). Have a nice weekends and good lucks.
Chart 1H - At this moment, I'm still waiting for a breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline for a retracement continuation scenario. Otherwise if the price break my bullish critical line 1, a bearish continuation scenario is more favourable to happen. Please wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry. Preferable - magenta count once the price break the upper teal triangle trendline.
Chart 4H - A breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline and then later to the retracement continuation line would bolster the alt wave count 3 to perform a wave iv in magenta. Otherwise a breakout to the lower red trendline will favour for a bearish continuation trend.
Chart Daily - Watch closely the lower red trendline. As long the price stay inside the green triangle zones, a retracement continuation scenario to perform wave 4 (magenta) would still be valid. Otherwise if the price break the lower red trendline and enter the red triangle zones, this scenario would be invalid and a bearish continuation would take place. Good lucks.