At this moment, price just bounce from the bearish continuation critical line 1. Favourably, I'm looking forward for a bullish retracement trend either to perform corrective wave b in magenta or subwave ii in yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend scenario. A valid "Head and Shoulder" pattern would bolster to this scenario. Advisable to look for any bearish continuation trend later from BSTS. Good luck.
Preferably, I'm looking forward for a valid "Head and Shoulder" reversal pattern to bolster towards the alt count in yellow. I believed market will perform a bearish trend either to complete a wave 2 in magenta or a major corrective wave b in yellow. A further breakout towards the yellow neckline and bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster towards this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility to the alt count in white scenario. Good luck.
At this moment, I'm looking forward for a breakout towards the white critical line to bolster the bearish continuation trend and "H & S" pattern scenario either to complete wave 2 in magenta or major corrective wave b in yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and any breakout toward the yellow critical line. Good luck.
At this moment, favourably, I'm looking forward for any breakout towards the lower red teal triangle trendline and white critical line to bolster the "H & S"pattern and bearish retracement trend scenario. Advisable to look for any bearish retracement entry signal from BSTS later. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the yellow critical line. Good luck.
Please be noted that I have to do some recount due to the breakout towards the previous yellow critical line. Preferably, I'm still looking forward for a bearish retracement trend scenario either refering to the alt count in magenta or yellow. This scenario would be invalid the there is any breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 1. Good luck.
At this moment, price already near the white critical line. Preferably, I'm looking forward for a further breakout to the downside to bolster towards either the alt count in magenta or yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for any false breakout scenario. Good luck.
Please be noted that favourably, the alt count in white is already invalid. Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform a major corrective wave b in yellow before expecting for any bullish continuation trend to complete major corrective wave c in 4 (weekly). Another breakout towards the major lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario refering to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.
Preferably, I'm looking forward for a further breakout towards the major red lower trendline to bolster either the new alt count in white or yellow. I believed market will continue further to the downside the complete 5 bearish wave structures before expecting for any bullish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish trend scenario to complete wave 3 in magenta. Good luck.
At this moment, I'm looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend either to complete subwave v in white or subwave iii in yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility towards the alt count in magenta. Good luck.