BTC USD 83,340.4 Gold USD 4,123.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

07may09819am1h.gif


At this moment, preferably I believed market either in progress to perform a corrective subwave b in yellow or the unfinished truncated wave 5 in white. Favourably, advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Otherwise, this scenario is invalid if there is any true breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 2. Good luck and happy weekends.
 
08may09920am1h.gif


Preferably, I believed market just perform a truncated wave 5 in yellow. Therefore, I'm looking forward for any possibility of a major bearish retracement trend scenario to perform a major corrective wave B (yellow). Otherwise please be careful for any bullish continuation trend to perform an impulsive wave 5 in white or any bounce scenario once wave 2 in magenta is completed. Please be extra careful since there will be an announcement abt NFP tonight 8.30pm (GMT +8). Good luck.
 
08may09920am1h.gif


Preferably, I believed market just perform a truncated wave 5 in yellow. Therefore, I'm looking forward for any possibility of a major bearish retracement trend scenario to perform a major corrective wave B (yellow). Otherwise please be careful for any bullish continuation trend to perform an impulsive wave 5 in white or any bounce scenario once wave 2 in magenta is completed. Please be extra careful since there will be an announcement abt NFP tonight 8.30pm (GMT +8). Good luck.

Thanks Jebatfx cause remind us about NFP announcement tonight.
 
11may091016am1h.gif


Favourably, I'm looking forward for any downside trend either to perform a wave 2 in magenta or major corrective wabe B in yellow. Otherwise please be careful for any bullish trend to complete wave 5 in white. Advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.
 
12may09957am1h.gif


At this moment, I'm looking forward for any bearish continuation trend to bolster the alt counts either in magenta or yellow. A breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario. Good luck.
 
13may091130am1h.gif


At this moment, market still in the bearish channel and the white critical line is still remain intact. Preferably, I'm still looking for any opportunity towards the bearish continuation trend scenario (magenta or yellow). A breakout towards the white critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout to the upper green channel trendline. Good luck.
 
13may09935pm1h.gif


At this moment, price already break the white critical line and the bearish continuation critical line 1. Therefore, I'm looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend scenario to complete a major corrective wave B in 5 bearish wave structures (yellow). But please be extra careful for any possibility to a bullish continuation trend scenario according to the alt count in magenta or a bullish retracement trend scenario to complete subwave ii in yellow. Good luck.
 
14may091050am1h.gif


At this moment, price already near the major lower red trendline and the lower channel red trendline. Therefore, please be careful for any bounce scenario, favourably to complete subwave ii either in white or yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to complete major corrective wave B. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend scenario to complete wave 3 in magenta. Good luck.
 
Last edited:
15may091050am1h.gif


At this moment, I can divided market into 3 possible scenario which is :

1) Yellow - market will perform an extension of wave i in yellow which is consist of an extension of subwave v in 3(cyan).
2) White - market will perform a truncated wave i in white.
Please be noted that both alt count is expecting for a furher bearish continuation trend to complete major corrective wave B.
3) Magenta - market will perform a bullish continuation trend to complete wave 3.

Preferably, I'm looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend scenario either in alt counts in yellow or white. A further breakout towards the major lower red trendline that would bolster to this scenario is still remain to be seen. Good luck and happy weekends.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13668
USD / JPY
157.426
GBP / USD
1.32515
USD / CHF
0.83204
USD / CAD
1.41746
EUR / JPY
178.943
AUD / USD
0.70182
Back
Top
Log in Register