BTC USD 83,959.0 Gold USD 4,140.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

18may091122am1h.gif


At this moment, price already at the major lower red trendline. Preferably, I'm looking forward for a further breakout to complete subwave v in 3 (cyan). Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario either refering to the alt count in white or magenta. Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform a major bearish retracement trend to complete wave B either in white or yellow. Good luck.
 
20may091052am1h.gif


Preferably, I'm looking forward for a bearish trend to be perform to complete wave iii either in white or yellow. A true breakout towards the major lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. But please be noted that, market have to perform 5 subwave structures if the scenario is valid. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.
 
20may091052pm1h.gif


At this moment, I'm looking forward for a bearish reversal trend refering to either the alt count in white or yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the yellow critical line. Good luck.
 
21may091121am1h.gif


At this moment, please be careful for any horizontal triangle bullish continuation pattern scenario refering to the alt count in magenta. Favourably, I'm still looking for any bearish reversal opportunity refering towards the alt counts either in yellow or white. Good luck.
 
thanks bro jebatfx

sama sama, Good luck to u and happy trading.

--------------------------------

22may091140am1h.gif


Due to the market scenario, I have to did some adjustment to both alt counts either in yellow or white. Most likely, market in progress to perform a complex abcde corrective pattern either in magenta (impulsive) or yellow (truncated - 5 in b). Otherwise, if market continue further to the downside, then most probably corrective wave b is already completed (white). Advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Happy weekends and good luck.
 
27may091120am1h.gif


At this moment, I believed market just performed a "Throw-Over" pattern which is a bullish trap scenario. Therefore, preferably I'm looking forward for a bearish reversal trend later refering either toward the alt count in white or yellow. But, please be careful for any strong bullish continuation trend refering to the alt count in magenta. Advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.
 
agaknya sampai price mane br die nk turun masta?
 
29may091112am1h.gif


Chart 1H - At this moment, I still believed market just performed a typical "throw-over" pattern in diagonal triangle scenario. Therefore, favourably I'm looking forward for a bearish reversal trend scenario later but please be noted that market perhaps may perform a head and shoulder pattern 1st. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and a breakout towards the white/yellow critical line.

29may091112amdaily.gif


Chart Daily - Please be noted that I believed market just performed a bullish retracement trend either to complete subwave a (white or yellow) or corrective wave 4 (magenta). Favourably, I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation trend once subwave a is completed (yellow) but please be noted that there is a possibility that subwave a is still not complete yet refering to the alt count in white. Therefore, advisable to look for any bearish continuation trend entry signal from BSTS laters once either waves is completed.

29may091112amweekly.gif


Chart Weekly - Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform just a subwave a (white or yellow) before expecting another bearish continuation trend to complete subwave b and later a bullish retracement trend to complete subwave c in 4. but, please be noted that market also have a possiblity to complete subwave 4 in magenta before expecting for another bearish continuation trend scenario. Therefore, advisable to look for any possible bearish entry signal from BSTS later.

Good luck and happy weekends.
 
01june091132am1h.gif


Preferably, I believed market only performed a "throw-over" pattern which is represent a typical bullish trap scenario. Expecting market will perform a bearish trend either to complete corrective wave E in 4 (magenta) or major corrective wave B (white or yellow). Therefore, advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13609
USD / JPY
157.469
GBP / USD
1.32404
USD / CHF
0.83346
USD / CAD
1.41855
EUR / JPY
178.899
AUD / USD
0.69933
Back
Top
Log in Register