BTC USD 83,340.4 Gold USD 4,123.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

10dec20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1) - At the moment, market just bounced from support. A breakout toward the aqua critical line would bolster to the bearish reversal trend scenario in yellow. Otherwise, we may see a potential of triple top scenario in white (b) or another bullish rally in magenta.

10dec20121hej.gif


Eur vs Jpy (1H) - Preferably, I believed wave 5 is already completed and market in progress to perform a bearish reversal trend scenario. At the moment, I am looking forward market to perform a corrective wave b either in white or aqua before expecting toward another bearish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, market may further go down to complete corrective wave a in yellow. Good luck.
 
12dec20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, I am looking toward a potential of "bull trap" pattern to complete corrective wave b either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white before expecting a bearish reversal trend scenario to perform corrective wave c. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bullish rally to complete wave 5 in aqua.

12dec20121hej.gif


Eur vs Jpy (1H) - Favourably, I am looking toward a potential of a bearish continuation trend scenario to perform corrective wave c.either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. A pullback from FR 61.8% would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe we may see a double top scenario in aqua. Good luck.
 
13dec20121h.gif


13dec20121hej.gif


Gbp/Jpy and Eur/Jpy (1H) - At the moment, please be noted that the previous alt counts in yellow and white are already invalid (recount). I believed market in progress to complete wave 5 but its still yet remain to be seen which alt counts that is more in favour. Good luck.
 
14dec20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, I believe market have a potential to perform another bullish continuation trend scenario either in yellow or aqua before any opportunity toward a bearish reversal trend scenario.Otherwise, we may see a further bearish reversal trend in white.

14dec20121hej.gif


Eur vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, I believe market will go futher up either in yellow or aqua before start to reverse. Otherwise, market will go down to perform corrective wave c/A in white. Good luck.
 
18dec20121h.gif


Favourably, I am looking toward a potential of a bearish reversal trend scenario in white. A false breakout from the bullish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Or market in favour refering to the alt counts in yellow if market break the lower red trendline and the bearish continuation critical line 1. Otherwise, we may see another bull rally in aqua. Good luck.
 
19dec20121h.gif


At the moment, I believe market in progress to complete wave 5. A potential toward a bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow still remain to be seen later. Good luck.
 
21dec20121h.gif


At the moment, I am looking forward for a potential of "bull trap" pattern refering to the alt count in yellow. Another an exausted of bullish rally and follow by a pullback/breakout toward the lower yellow trendline would bolster to this scenario. Happy Christmas Holidays and good luck.
 
24dec20121h.gif


At the moment, a valid falling wedge pattern in aqua would bolster to either alt counts in white or aqua. Otherwise, a breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1 would indicate that market may already in a bearish reversal trend in yellow. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
 
09jan20131h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, I believe market will perform another bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation trend in white.

09jan2013daily.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (Daily) - Preferably, I believe market in progress to complete a major wave 3. Therefore, I am looking forward to the potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform major wave 4 either in yellow or white. Otherwise, we may see an extension of major wave 3 in aqua. Good lucks.
 
17jan2013daily.gif


At the moment, I am looking toward a potential of bullish continuation trend scenario to complete subcorrective wave a,b and c either refering to the alt count in yellow (HNS) or white (double top). Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally in aqua. Good luck.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13668
USD / JPY
157.398
GBP / USD
1.32515
USD / CHF
0.83191
USD / CAD
1.41718
EUR / JPY
178.943
AUD / USD
0.70182
Back
Top
Log in Register