BTC USD 83,340.4 Gold USD 4,123.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

23jan20131h.gif


At the moment, I am looking toward a potential of bullish retracement trend scenario to perform a subwave ii before another bearish continuation trend scenario to complete major wave 4 refering to the alt count in yellow. Please monitor closely aqua and yellow critical line for further confirmation. Good luck.
 
28jan20131h.gif


At the moment, I am looking toward a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform major wave 4 in white. A breakout to the lower red trendline and bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe market may in progress to complete major wave 5 in yellow. Good luck.
 
30jan20131h.gif


Preferably, I am looking for an opportunity of bearish continuation trend scenario to perform subwave iii, iv and v refering to the alt count in white. A breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful since market also have potential to perform another bullish rally to complete a bull trap of wave v/5 in yellow. Good luck.
 
31jan20131h.gif


At the moment, please be noted that yesterday alt count in white was already invalid. Favourably I am still looking toward for a potential of major bearish retracement trend scenario refering to the latest alt om white. Otherwise, I believe market will perform another bull trap pattern in yellow before start to bearish. Good luck.
 
01feb20131h.gif


At the moment, the continued bullish rally indicate that market still in progress to consolidate which I believe to complete an exhausted of wave v/5 either referring to the alt counts in white or yellow. A valid diagonal triangle pattern later would bolster to this scenario. Good luck and happy weekend.
 
05feb20131h.gif


Preferably, I am looking forward for a major bearish retracement trend scenario in white. A breakout toward the lower yellow trendline and bearish continuation critical line 1 & 2 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be extra careful since market may bounce back and go further up. Good luck.
 
18march2013daily.gif


At the moment, market have a good potential to complete a bearish reversal "Head and Shoulder" pattern refering to the alt count in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally either to complete a "double top" pattern in white or major wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.
 
dh lebih 1tahun abg jebat xpost kt cg ni..
mana menghilang?
dulu aku selalu jgk follow thread ni
 
dh lebih 1tahun abg jebat xpost kt cg ni..
mana menghilang?
dulu aku selalu jgk follow thread ni

dah kayaaa dah hang jebat kot... fesbook dia pun x de..:)paid
 
turun ilmu ke sedara mara dan anak cucu lah harapnya masta jebat'


nanti pewaris leh sambung analisa kat cg



....
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13668
USD / JPY
157.398
GBP / USD
1.32515
USD / CHF
0.83191
USD / CAD
1.41718
EUR / JPY
178.943
AUD / USD
0.70182
Back
Top
Log in Register