BTC USD 83,509.9 Gold USD 4,114.94
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

04june121037am4h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (4H) - At the moment, I believe market in progress to perform a bullish retracement trend scenario either to complete subwave iv (yellow or white) or corrective wave a (aqua) before another bearish continuation trend scenario.

04june121037amejweekly.gif


Eur vs Jpy (Weekly) - Preferably, I'm looking forward for a potential of bullish retracement trend scenario either to perform subwave 4 in yellow (truncated) or white before another bearish continuation trend scenario. Good luck.
 
15nov20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, I'm looking forward for another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete subwave v in yellow or white. Otherwise we may see another bull rally in aqua.

15nov20124haud.gif


Aud vs Usd (4H) - Preferably, I'm looking for an opportunity toward a strong bearish reversal trend scenario in yellow to perform corrective wave C. Otherwise please be careful for any spike to complete a bull trap in aqua. Good luck.
 
16nov20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, please be noted that the yesterday previous alt counts in yellow and white are already invalid. Favourably, I'm looking forward for a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario either in yellow or white. Otherwise please be careful for an extension of wave 3 in aqua.

16nov20124haud.gif


Aud vs Usd (4H) - At the moment, I'm looking forward for a potential of bullish retracement trend scenario either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise we may see another bearish rally. Good luck.
 
19nov20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At the moment, I believe market either in progress to complete a wave 3 in aqua or wave 5 in yellow. Therefore I'm looking toward a potential of bearish retracemenet trend either to perform wave 4 (aqua) or corrective wave a (yellow). A triple top and a "bull trap" pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise we may see another extension of wave 5 in white.

19nov20121haud.gif


Aud vs Usd (4H) - Preferably, I believe market in progress to complete wave ii before expecting toward another strong bearish continuation trend scenario either to perform an impulsive wave iii in aqua or yellow. This scenario would be invalid if market further go up and break the aqua/yellow critical line. Good luck.
 
20nov20121h.gif


At the moment, I believe market in progress to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario either to perform a corrective wave a in yellow or wave 4 in aqua. A pullback from the yellow/aqua critital line would bolster to this scenario.Otherwise we may see another breakout to complete wave 5 in white. Good luck.
 
21nov20121h.gif


At the moment, due to the yesterday breakout, I believe market in progress to complete an extension of either wave 3 in aqua or wave 5 in yellow. Therefore. I'm looking forward for a possible retracement either to complete corrective wave a (yellow) or wave 4 (aqua). Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally until FE261.8 before any potential of retracement. Good luck.
 
22nov20121h.gif


At this moment, a potential of bearish retracement trend is still yet remain to be seen. A pullback from FE316.8 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a breakout and another bullish rally until March 2012 high (133.40 - please refer daily naked chart). Good luck.
 
23nov20121h.gif


At the moment, as long the bullish continuation critical line 1 is remain intact, we may see a potenial of bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow. Otherwise I believe way see another bullish continuation trend scenario to complete wave 5 in aqua. Good luck and happy weekend.
 
26nov20121h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - Favourably, I'm looking towards a potentail of bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt counts in yellow or whute. A breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise we may see another rally to complete wave 5 in aqua.

26nov20121hej.gif


Eur vs Jpy (1H) - Preferably, I believe market in progress to complete wave 5 (yellow or white) ir wave 3 (aqua). A pullback or a bulltrap pattern would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.
 
Last edited:

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13714
USD / JPY
157.426
GBP / USD
1.32550
USD / CHF
0.83204
USD / CAD
1.41746
EUR / JPY
178.965
AUD / USD
0.70179
Back
Top
Log in Register