BTC USD 83,009.6 Gold USD 4,135.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

19march12928am4h.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (4H) - At the moment, a pullback from the bullish continuation critical line 1 and a breakout toward the lower red trendline would bolster to the alt counts either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, we may see another extension of wave 5 in white.

19march12928amweekly.gif


Gbp vs Jpy (Weekly) - At the moment, I believe market in progress to perform a major bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. Therefore, I'm looking forward for a potential of a bearish retracement trend opportunity later to perform corrective wave B. Good lucks.
 
28march12958am4h.gif


At the moment, I'm looking forward for a potential of "Bull Trap" pattern and a bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario in white. Good luck.
 
29march12913am1h.gif


At the moment, I believe market in progress to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in white or a major corrective wave B (yellow or aqua). A further breakout to the lower red trendline and the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.
 
02april12836am1h.gif


Favourably, I believe market in progress to complete a "bull trap" pattern eithr refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A pullback from aqua/yellow critical line or a false breakout would bolster to this scenario. Therefore, I'm looking for an opportunity toward a bearish retracement trend scenario to complete corrective wave c. Otherwise, please be careful for another extension of subwave v/5 in white. Good luck.
 
12april12924am4h.gif


At the moment, I'm expecting another bearish continuaiton trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in white or corrective wave c either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, please be careful toward any potential of strong breakout to the upper green trendline. Good luck.
 
12april12924am4h.gif


At the moment, I'm expecting another bearish continuaiton trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in white or corrective wave c either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, please be careful toward any potential of strong breakout to the upper green trendline. Good luck.

nice counting masta!!

:)paid:)paid:)paid
 
nice counting masta!!

:)paid:)paid:)paid

Tq. Happy trading.

19april12829am4h.gif


Favourably, I'm looking toward a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario in yellow. A valid "Head and Shoulder" pattern and a pullback from the Fib Ret 61.8% would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bullish rally either refering to the alt counts in aqua or white. Good luck.
 
24may12643pm4h.gif


At the moment, I believe market in progress to complete major corrective wave B either refering to the alt counts in aqua, yellow or white. Favourably, I'm looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow. A valid diagonal triangle pattern later would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see another extension of wave B in white. Good luck.
 
29may12729amweeklyej.gif


At the moment, I'm looking forward for a potential of major bullish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. A bounce and a "bear trap" scenario would bolster to this sentiment. Otherwise, we may see a double bottom in white 1st. before a major reversal. Good luck.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13670
USD / JPY
157.350
GBP / USD
1.32488
USD / CHF
0.83235
USD / CAD
1.41819
EUR / JPY
179.008
AUD / USD
0.70156
Back
Top
Log in Register