BTC USD 83,898.0 Gold USD 4,134.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Elliot Wave Technical Analysis For Gbp Vs Jpy

04nov08945am1hdx8.gif


I believed market in progress to complete wave 5 either a truncated wave (yellow) or an impulsive wave (magenta). A further breakout to the downside trend would bolster this scenario. Please be extra careful for any possibility a bullish reversal trend referring to the alt count in white. Please analyse latest updated critical lines. Good luck.
 
04nov081036pm1hbw2.gif


At this moment, market still inside the teal triangle and I'm looking forward for any breakout to confirm which alt count is more favourable. I believed market in progress to complete subwave 2 (cyan) before expecting for another bearish continuation to complete either a truncated major wave 5 (yellow) or an impulsive major wave 5 (magenta). A strong breakout to the lower red trendlines would bolster this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for a breakout to the upper green trendline and later to the magenta/yellow critical lines which would favour to the alt count in white. Good luck.
 
05nov08953am1haz1.gif


At this moment, I'm looking forward for a true breakout to the lower red trendline to bolster the bearish continuation trend scenario (yellow or magenta). Another breakout to the bearish continuation line 2 and later the major bearish continuation critical line 1 would confirm this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility referring to the alt count in white. Good luck.
 
06nov081230am1hnd7.gif


Please be noted that I did some recount and I'm looking forward for any breakout to determine which alt counts is more favourable. Therefore, please watch closely all critical lines. Preferably, I'm looking for a true breakout to the lower red trendline. Good luck.
 
06nov081045am1hbu8.gif


At this moment, market already break the lower red trendline and I'm looking forward to see a further breakout to the white critical lines to bolster the bearish continuation trend sceanrio to complete subwave 5 eiher in magenta (impulsive) or yellow (truncated). But please be careful for any bullish reversal trend referring to the alt count in white. Good luck.
 
06nov081132pm1hsv4.gif


At this moment, market already make a breakout to the lower red trendline but so far, the white critical line still stay intact. I'm still looking forward for a strong breakout to the white critical line to bolster the bearish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see a bullish reversal trend referring to the alt count in white. Please be extra careful for tomorrow NFP announcement 9.30pm (GMT +8). Good luck
 
07nov08846am1hhj1.gif


Due to the breakout at the previous white critical line, I believed market in progress to perform a bearish continuation trend either to complete a truncated wave 5 (white or yellow) or an impulsive wave 5 (magenta). A further breakout to the major bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster this scenario. Therefore please analyse the latest possible wave alt counts and please be careful for any possibility of the bullish reversal trend if wave 5 is truncated (white or yellow). Good luck and happy weekends.
 
08nov081222am1hrc1.gif


At this moment, price still inside the bearish channel, therefore it still unclear which alt counts that is more favourable. Eventhough, I'm still looking for further bearish continuation trend to complete wave 5 (yellow or magenta) but please be careful for any possibility toward the bullish reversal trend according to the alt count in white. A strong breakout either to the upper or lower trendlines would unfold which trend is more favourable. Good luck.
 
Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

10nov08pmo1hoh2.gif


Chart 1H - At this moment, I'm looking forward market to make a breakout either to the upper or lower triangle trendlines. Preferably, I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation trend either to complete a truncated wave 5 in yellow or an impulsive wave 5 in magenta. But please be extra careful for a bullish reversal trend if a truncated wave 5 is already completed (white).

10nov08pmo4hcf6.gif


Chart 4H - Preferably, I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation trend to perform a bearish continuation to complete subwave v in 5 (yellow or magenta). A breakout to the lower red triangle trendlines and later to the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster this scenario before expecting for a bullish reversal trend to perform corrective a, b and c once wave 5 is completed. But please be careful if there is any breakout to the upper green triangle trendline which is would favour to the alt count in white.

10nov08pmodailydx6.gif


Chart Daily - Basically, I'm still looking forward for a final bearish continuation trend to be perform in order to complete major wave 5 (yellow or magenta). As long as the upper green trendline still intact, favourably, this scenario would still valid. Therefore please watch closely if there is any breakout to the bearish continuation critical line 1 that would bolster this scenario.

Summary :

1) Preferably I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation trend to perform either a truncated wave 5 (yellow) and an impulsive wave 5 (magenta).

2) Otherwise if wave 5 is already completed (white), we shall see a breakout to the upper green trendline to perform corrective wave a, b and c.

3) Advisable to look for any chances to a bullish reversal trend once wave 5 is already completed either referring to the :-

a) White Count - when market in progress to perform corrective subwave c once subwave a and b is completed, Or

b) Yellow or Magenta - when market in bearish continuation trend to perform wave 5.

Good luck.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13766
USD / JPY
157.312
GBP / USD
1.32644
USD / CHF
0.83177
USD / CAD
1.41696
EUR / JPY
178.912
AUD / USD
0.70245
Back
Top
Log in Register