BTC USD 85,516.9 Gold USD 4,130.35
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

aku ***** dan dot dot dot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBOQc3L1t1A

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you makes me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you


You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you


I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
And let me love you,
Oh baby Let me love you

mak oi rajin ko syukcaya.. lagi peberet aku neh.. :)paid :)paid :)paid
 
Bagus... nak subuh dah.... Bye Ira... Paan..... Shuk.....

neyh tuk sesape yg nk tdo dkt2 subuh neyh

You can rest easy tonight
Everything is going to be alright,
I promise.
Go to sleep and dream of my tonight;
Everything may not be perfect,
But at least we tried.

So tonight,
Sweet dream and sleep tight.
I've been trying so hard,
Can't get you out of my mind.
And if this is how it has to be,
Just promise you won't forget me,
And I'll leave you with this lullaby
Tonight.

I know that this hurts you,
It hurts me, too.
I wish there was something I could do
To make this easier for you.
Sometimes it's tough,
Too soon to call it love,
But I wanted to, yeah,
I wanted to.
But it's too late now to say
All the wonderful things that I thought of you.

So tonight,
Sweet dreams and sleep tight.
I've been trying so hard,
Can't get you out of my mind.
And if this is how it has to be,
Just promise you won't forget me,
And I'll leave you with this lullaby
Tonight.


:)paid:)paid:)paid
 
neyh tuk sesape yg nk tdo dkt2 subuh neyh

You can rest easy tonight
Everything is going to be alright,
I promise.
Go to sleep and dream of my tonight;
Everything may not be perfect,
But at least we tried.

So tonight,
Sweet dream and sleep tight.
I've been trying so hard,
Can't get you out of my mind.
And if this is how it has to be,
Just promise you won't forget me,
And I'll leave you with this lullaby
Tonight.

I know that this hurts you,
It hurts me, too.
I wish there was something I could do
To make this easier for you.
Sometimes it's tough,
Too soon to call it love,
But I wanted to, yeah,
I wanted to.
But it's too late now to say
All the wonderful things that I thought of you.

So tonight,
Sweet dreams and sleep tight.
I've been trying so hard,
Can't get you out of my mind.
And if this is how it has to be,
Just promise you won't forget me,
And I'll leave you with this lullaby
Tonight.


:)paid:)paid:)paid

ni sajak ko buat sndiri ker apa? terer ek ko skiping org putih. :)) :)) :))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register