BTC USD 85,213.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

[FOREX] Hati-hati sama Roger Goh Kek Keong - Penipu WN Singapura

dieroger

Freshie
Messages
32
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Who is Roger Goh Kok Keong?
Click here
​

Hi semuanya,

Saya ingin berbagi cerita dan kalau ada yang bersedia membantu menyelesaikan masalah ini melalui jalur hukum, bantuannya yang pasti akan dihargai.

Tujuan utama saya adalah membeberkan fakta siapa itu Roger Goh Kok Keong supaya tidak ada yang tertipu oleh orang yang sangat tidak pegang komitmen, meskipun ada bukti hitam di atas putih dengan materai segel. Yang saya beberkan di sini adalah fakta dengan bukti. Apabila dalam kenyataannya, thread ini mengganggu kinerja perusahaan-perusahaan yang memakai jasa manusia satu ini, itu bukanlah urusan saya. Silahkan pecat si Roger dari perusahaan Anda dan business keeps going.

Begini ceritanya:

Pada awal Maret 2010, saya dan beberapa teman bersepakat untuk membuka akun di perusahaan investasi dengan iming-iming yang sangat manis. Kebetulan marketer-nya adalah teman kami, sebut saja Mr. X.

Mr. X ini bekerja di suatu perusahaan dimana perusahaan tersebut adalah sebuah perusahaan trading consultant dan education yang di-hire oleh perusahaan investasi tersebut. Mr. X bekerja di bawah owner perusahaan tersebut yaitu Roger Goh Kok Keong, dimana pada saat tersebut surat legal Roger belum selesai sehingga tidak ada nama Roger yang dipakai di dalam perusahaan tersebut. Dengan berbekal nama 3G Dreamworks International PL (3G Capital Group) yang berbasis di Singapura, mulailah si Roger mencari klien. Dengan iming-iming yang manis, membuktikan bahwa dia hampir selalu menang dalam transaksi forex, dan satu lagi JAMINAN bahwa uang yang kita setor untuk dimainkan hanya akan mengalami rugi maksimum sebesar 20% (lihat Statement of Intent yang ditandatangani oleh Roger), maka kami membuka akun trading pada tanggal 8 Maret 2010 atas nama Mr. E (salah satu teman saya yang sukarela namanya dipakai).

Mr. X memang mendapatkan training intensif dari Roger sebelum dia memainkan uang kita dan kegiatan tradingnya-pun di-supervisi oleh atasannya yaitu Roger. Beberapa posisi yang terjadi juga disarankan oleh Roger, yang pada akhirnya menyebabkan kita di loss position lumayan besar. Balance terakhir equity sisa 11%.

Yang membuat saya kesal adalah rasa tidak berterimakasih si Roger yang sudah membuat pernyataan bahwa akan mengembalikan sisa 80% uang kita dengan batas waktu pada tanggal 30 Juni 2010. Berikut adalah email dari Roger pada tanggal 30 Juni 2010 dimana dia meminta perpanjangan waktu di hari H (email di-copy apa adanya dengan mengubah nama Mr. X dan Mr. E karena alasan privasi). Kata-kata “All 3 friends that shared this account can attend our Basic Level training for free” membuat saya tersenyum sendiri. Setelah dipikir2, bagaimana dia bisa memberikan training kepada kami dimana kekalahan/loss position di trading account kami disebabkan kebo*dohan Roger sendiri yang salah ambil posisi.

Email dari Roger Goh (30 Juni 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E (nama saya samarkan),
How are you? First and foremost my apologies for my absence in Jakarta this week because of my hectic business projects requiring me to be in Singapore, Malaysia and China; however I am scheduling myself to be in Jakarta next week. Hopefully we can meet then.
Reference to the above-mentioned account, I am requesting an extension of 1 more month (July) to meet the recovery of 80% of initial investment equity for the above-mentioned account as agreed. Please read below the justification, my commitment and objective:
Justification
- The account was passed to me at a position which is critical but I am confident of recovering;
- Unfortunately the June commencement of the World Cup in South Africa has caused the market to be less active and very little trading opportunities for me, I believe July will be a much more volatile market and a lot more opportunities for me to do recovery;
Commitment
- To show my commitment, I will inject monies into the above-mentioned account to facilitate the recovery;
- All 3 friends that shared this account can attend our Basic Level training for free;
- We will provide 3 months of advisory services to all (i.e. those who attended the Basic Level training) to assist your trading
Objective
I believe and trust that we both want to realize the investment and profits returns. With this win win objective in mind, I hope you agree to my request.

Yours faithfully
Roger Goh
Setelah kami berunding, kami memutuskan seperti di bawah ini yang di-email oleh Mr. E ke Roger:
Reply dari Mr. E (2 Juli 2010): said:
Dear Roger,
I have spoken to my partners, and we are sorry to say that we do not agree upon your request.

First and foremost, the extension to June 30th was already the third that we have granted. So far, we have not received satisfaction.

Secondly, today is already July 2nd, it is past the agreed settlement date. If this request was going to be presented to us, we think that it should have been done at least before the settlement date of June, 30th. We have requested information on how settlement will take place since the end of last week, and there had been no response. The day you emailed should be the settlement day, but instead what we received was another request for an extension. We believe we have given you ample opportunities.

Regarding your commitment to inject, we would like to know the amount you have in mind. Especially in the past month of June, we have been closely monitoring the trading that has taken place, and given the performance so far, we do not prefer to dwell much longer. In our minds, and as a show of goodwill from your side, the capital injection should bring the portfolio to at least 80% of the initial capital.

We grant you an extension for the settlement to Wednesday, July 7th, 2010. By this date, we require the funds of Rp. 120,000,000 to be deposited in our account by whatever means necessary. By law, you have agreed to return Rp. 120,000,000 on June 30th, 2010.
If by July 7th we have not received settlement, then we will have no choice but to proceed by legal means, which we do not prefer. We still believe that a businessman of your stature will simply require a gentlemen’s agreement.

Regards,
Mr. E
Nah disini Roger sudah mulai mengelak akan janjinya dengan berkata “As far I understand from Mr. X is I had committed to make good your trading acct mentioned above to 80% of your initial investment by 30th June 2010”. Padahal di dalam Statement of Intent, dia berjanji akan mengembalikan uang kami tanpa syarat apapun.
Reply dari Roger Goh (5 Juli 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,

Reference to your email below, I believe there's a miscommunication between us. As far I understand from Mr. X (nama di-sensor) is I had committed to make good your trading acct mentioned above to 80% of your initial investment by 30th June 2010. Moreover I only took over the trading acct in June and this will be my 1st n last time to request for an extension. As I mentioned earlier in my email to you that it's unfortunate that the market did not allow me much opportunities to fulfil the recovery in June, thus the request for an extension.
I hope this clarifys any misunderstMr. Ang, however please allow me to show you in this week, how your trading acct will changed for the better.

Regards,
Roger
Lagi-lagi si Roger minta perpanjangan waktu dan kami cukup sabar memberikan dia waktu sampai akhir Juli 2010.
Reply dari Mr. E (5 Juli 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

You have until the end of July to fulfill your promises. How and when are you going to facilitate the addition of funds into this account?

Regards,
Mr. E
Tanggal 6 Juli, Roger reply email:
Reply dari Roger (6 Juli 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,
Thank you for your understMr. Ang and I will advise you accordingly when the funds is ready to be injected into your trading account.

Regards,
Roger
Karena tidak ada kabar, Mr. E mengirimkan email ke Roger tanggal 21 Juli 2010 menanyakan janji dia akhir bulan Juli 2010:
Email dari Mr. E (21 Juli 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Hope all is going well with the trading of our account.

As you know, it is nearing the end of the month which means it is closer to our settlement date. I hope you would fulfill our agreement in due time.

Meanwhile, please update us on our current account position. Strangely I have not received any daily reports for the past weeks. Your update would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Mr. E
Untuk kesekian kalinya, si Roger ini berkelit minta perpanjangan waktu dan sekarang minta pembayarannya dibagi dalam beberapa periode.
Reply dari Roger (30 Juli 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,
As today is the settlement date for the above-mentioned account, I am proposing the repayment schedule to your group :
repayment over 10(ten) instalments on 15th and 30th of every month over 5 months with the 1st repayment on 15th Aug.

Please provide your bank details for me to wire the repyament into your account.

Regards,
Roger
Mr. E reply ke Roger.
Reply dari Mr. E (2 Agustus 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Thanks for your confirmation regarding the repayment.

I would like to propose a faster period of 4 installments over 2 months. I would prefer to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your confirmation about this.

Regards,
Mr. E
Menurut kalian, kurang ajar nggak Roger tuh alasan financial difficulties dimana informasi yang saya ketahui dia dapat gaji sekitar S$20,000 per bulan. Kata-kata “I can continue trading and so long the trading account is making money” itu bullshit, dia ga pernah melakukan trading apa-apa selama beberapa bulan ini. Roger tuh penipu yang ilmu forex trading dangkal kayak anak TK.
Continued on next page...
 
Last edited:
Reply dari Roger Goh (12 Agustus 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,

Sorry for my late reply to your email below. I understand that you would like to settle this matter asap, I had the same thought as well. Unfortunately my present financial situation would not allow me to fulfil your request unless you would allow me to repay you the 1st installment and keeping your trading 910702 alive. I can continue trading and so long the trading account is making money, you can withdraw from the account but leaving the balance of USD2k each time after withdrawal. We might be able to expedite the repayment process.

Btw I still have not recieved your bank details for the 1st installment to be wired to you.

Regards,
Roger
Teman saya, Mr. E itu terlalu sabar. Saya mau cari masalah ama tuh keparat Roger. Begini email dari Mr. E:
Reply dari Mr. E (13 Agustus 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Please try your fullest to fulfill the repayment in half your suggested time. If you have financial difficulties it is possible that we have difficulties as well. Please be considerate to the situation of others as well.

My bank details are:

--Censored--

regards,
Mr. E
Karena tidak ada kabar lebih dari seminggu, maka Mr. E mengirimkan email lagi menanyakan progress-nya:
Email dari Mr. E (24 Agustus 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Please inform me of your plans on depositing. As you have promised, the first installment should already be wired.

Regards,
Mr. E
Mulai dari sini saya panggil Roger si keparat. Alasannya banyak banget, mungkin karena sudah dikutuk sama Tuhan maka jadi banyak masalah. Bentar-bentar sakit lah, bentar-bentar alasan ini lah.. Kalau sampai dia gunakan sakit itu sebagai alasan, moga-moga jadi benaran sakit AIDS. Janji transfer tinggal janji, janji continue trading tinggal janji. Dari sini saya sudah kesal banget ama si KEPARAT ROGER.
Reply dari si keparat Roger (31 Agustus 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,

Apologies for my late late reply as I was down with illness over the past 2weeks. I am planning to remit RP24mil to u for the 1st n 2nd installment plus another RP20mil for you to agree with me that you will put this RP20mil into your 910xxx account with Sinarmas. I am hoping you will keep that account active so that I can continue trading.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Roger
Mr. E masih sabar banget, emang si Roger itu bangsat abis!
Reply dari Mr. E (31 Agustus 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Ok I will anticipate the remittance of 44mil into my account of which 20mil is to be transferred into 910xxx.

Please let me know when you have remitted the funds for me to confirm.

Regards,
Mr. E
Masih dengan sabarnya menanyakan kelanjutan pembayaran yang dijanjikan oleh Roger
Email dari Mr. E (2 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

How are things going?

Regarding the first and second installment + fresh funds for the trading account, when can I expect it to be wired to me? Please your confirmation for me to cross check.

Regards,
Mr. E
Kayaknya si bangsat Roger memang kena AIDS atau mungkin karena dia dikutuk oleh orang-orang jadi sering sakit.
Reply dari si bangsat Roger (5 September 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E,
I just arrived back in Singapore, wll sort out my funds situation and will update you very soon. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers
Roger
Mr. E kirim email dua kali pada tanggal 7 September 2010 untuk ajak ketemu:
Email dari Mr. E (7 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Please advise when you will make the transfer.

Regards,
Mr. E
Email dari Mr. E (7 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Further to my below mail, when are you returning to jakarta? I would like to propose a meeting to discuss this matter in greater detail.

I would like to sort out this issue asap.

Regards,
Mr. E
Dari tanggal 7 Sep tidak ada kabar sampai 23 Sep, Mr. E email lagi dengan perasaan kesal.
Email dari Mr. E (23 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Where is my money??

Regards,
Mr. E
Lagi-lagi si bangsat Roger minta maaf. Coba bayangin, seorang founder dan director sebuah perusahaan investasi yang besar di Singapura, berkali-kali minta maaf dan ga bisa pegang omongannya sendiri. Jangan pernah berurusan bisnis ama ini orang. Sudah banyak partner dia yang dibohongi.
Reply dari si bangsat Roger (25 September 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E .......thousand apologies, am arranging it. Just got back to Singapore and will update u soonest. working out my JKT trip in Oct. Will update u for meetup.

Regards,

Roger
Kami semua sudah naik pitam dan Mr. E mengirimkan email dengan nada marah.
Email dari Mr. E (29 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Apology no accepted. Too many excuses already. Nowadays what is stopping you from transferring the money from Singapore??

I want my money NOW!

Regards,
Mr. E
Saya melihat tidak ada itikad baik dari Roger untuk mengembalikan uang sesuai dengan perjanjian yang dia tandatangani. Maka pada tanggal 23 Nov 2010 saya mengirimkan email ke bangsat Roger:

Email dari saya (23 November 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am one of the investors, who chip in money in this investment. I have been a silent investor, but since there is no progress on our money, I have to make a move.

I have read your emails to Mr. E and I would like to see your commitment which was made almost half a year ago. We have given enough time and yet we do not feel the trust we have given to you is being used properly. We have not seen your good faith to solve this issue.

I give you time until the end of this month and I expect to see the money wired in to Mr. E’s account. There is no excuse this email cannot reach you because I know u have blackberry in your hand. I am sure the amount of money you have promised is nothing compared to the risks you bear if you fail to pay.

We are waiting for your confirmation, else we will proceed with legal action.

Regards,

Mr. A
Tidak ada jawaban dari si bangsat Roger, maka saya email lagi:
Email dari saya (29 November 2010): said:
Roger,

U have 2x24 hours before I blow this to public. I am serious, your reputation in Singapore, Malaysia (where u cheat on the other investors), and Indonesia will be down to hell.

Mr. A
Si banci Roger pada tanggal 1 Desember 2010. Caranya sama, pada hari terakhir baru reply. Banci abis, what a coward founder!!! Lihat kata-kata “RISK” sengaja diperbesar oleh dia. Emang gua bego apa? Gua jg tau itu high risk. Kalau ga ada jaminan 20% max loss, mana mau gua main forex???
Reply dari si banci coward Roger (1 Desember 2010): said:
Mr. A,

Let me put the matter in the right perspective before you act rashly:
(1) you invested in a HIGH RISK instrument called Forex trading and I hope whoever introduce the opportunity to you had specifed it very clear to you about the RISK involved.
(2) I have not guarantee or promised any returns of your investment, again whoever introduce you had made that promise, please refer back to the referral.
(3) I did a personal goodwill attempt to assist your trading account but unfortunately it did not turnout as planned due to unforeseen circumstances. However I have not given up the opportunity to do so but I will require more time as I have a few biz projects that needs my immediate committment.

As we are approaching the new year 2011, I still hope to have the opportunity to work with Mr. E n possible u. If both of you would like to discuss your investment in a more rational way, I am happy to listen.

Hope the above explains and clarified the matter. I wish both of you well.

Regards,
Roger
Kita sudah muak dengan alasan yang berulang-ulang, permohonan maaf yang berulang-ulang, dan sekarang dia buang body berkata bahwa kita main di instrument dengan resiko tinggi. Ya elahhh, direktur tapi koq otaknya kecil banget ya. Mulut kayak jamban, ngomong seenaknya, ga pernah dikutuk ama orang apa ya?? Kita email lagi ke dia hari itu juga.

Reply dari Mr. E dan saya yang dikirimkan oleh Mr. E (1 Desember 2010): said:
Dude, we understand that forex trading is a high risk investment instrument. That is why we have you signed the agreement on a stamp duty. Please refer on the agreement you signed, if you don't have one, I can scan and email it to you.

We also see the promises u made to inject money in our account and return the 80% of the initial investment with certain timelines and according to my humble math, you have failed to do so.

For the past few months, Mr. X and I tried to contact you but there was no reply. I guess we have given enough soft ways to you but all failed. So here comes the hard ones.

We can use the agreement and email responses as evidence in the court. We will post your name and your holding company's name in the largest forex forum in Indonesia and Singapore so public knows who you are. We conclude you can gamble your reputation just for US$ 15,000.

So the last deal I have discussed with Mr. A is giving you time until 10 December 2010 to wire the US$12,000 balance to my account.

Regards,

Mr. E and Mr. A
Entah si banci itu pura-pura lupa, atau geger otak ya???
Reply dari si banci coward Roger (4 Desember 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E,

May I know what agreement on a stamp duty that I signed? Please scan n email to me. Thanks.

Regards,
Roger
Lagi-lagi, si banci itu hilang ga ada kabar.. Mungkin nangis mau netek ama emaknya. Minta dikirim dokumen yang dia minta, tapi ga ada kabar.. Moga-moga dia belum bunuh diri lompat dari apartemennya di Singapura. Nama-nama di bawah ini adalah nama-nama partner dia. Philip dan Paul adalah saudara kandung dari Roger yang dulunya juga bersama-sama buat perusahaan di Indonesia. Cuman bedanya, mereka lebih punya malu. Kalau si Roger ini, emang banci Singapura alias Ah Beng.

Continued to http://carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?p=8122071#post8122071
 
Last edited:
Takde komen pon ?
Mesti komen ni sentuh pasal broker agaknya !!
 
tgah susun ayat tu bro...
 
ni pesen apa pulak ni....bukak thread pastu cancel lak #:-S
 
nie yg tension nie.. bukak tread tapi kosong.. lain kali karang dulu baru bukak tread... nie dah tentu aku kena comeback kat tread nie nak baca... huhuhuh...
 
Malam ni, kalau aku tak nampak lg apa yg TS nak di tulis..

aku siap2 kan 50 sepanduk, itu pun kalau muatla. :eek: :eek: :)) :))
 
--edited first--


cepatlah apa nak ditulis :-?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
yayas, DojiForex, dieroger, asyik, koman
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12610
USD / JPY
157.840
GBP / USD
1.32105
USD / CHF
0.83040
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.744
AUD / USD
0.69390
Back
Top
Log in Register