bob76
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 16,294
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2010
- Messages
- 16,294
- Reaction score
- 70
- Points
- 120
x pe..x pe..gi semayang mahgrib dulu...kang dia post laaa..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




Karena tidak ada kabar, saya email si Roger:
Karena ga ada kabar, saya email lagi ke dia.. Sekalian nge-cek masih hidup atau nggak tuh orang.Email dari saya (10 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
This is a final reminder before I release the email to Wang Zheng Dong
at Royalsea Capital, Gary Geng, Philip and Paul.
Do not put yourself into the risks.
Pada tanggal 21 Desember 2010, saya email lagi ke dia:Email dari saya (16 Desember 2010): said:Dude,
Recent twitter (ridzgoh) update was on 12 December 2010 and u didn't reply email?
Scared enough huh??? Hey, this is nothing NRIC number S1618915D holder..
I will post some more.. How much are you willing to lose?
Tidak ada reply dari penipu itu, tanggal 25 Desember 2010, saya email lagi ke dia:Email dari saya (21 Desember 2010): said:Hey coward,
Chicken out??
You are famous now man! Everybody knows u.. Later on, i will publish
on the web that u have stolen JFLennon training material.
See how u can defend your reputation..
Merry Christmas!
--
Regards,
Mr. A
Pada tanggal 25 Desember 2010, saya juga email lagi ke Wang Zheng DongEmail dari saya (25 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
Did u go to church? U don't have to, u know.. Or maybe u go to many churches this year to wipe your sins?
It is sad to know that a Director did not fulfill the promise and try to avoid. Hope the money u promised us, is useful to heal your family's sickness or yours. Or maybe to educate your children so he won't become like his father. A pitiful liar and coward.
May the money be blessing. Kiasu Singaporean!
at Royalsea Capital (partner bisnis Roger), Gary Geng (partner bisnis Roger), Philip and Paul (kedua saudara Roger). Email saya juga cc ke Roger:
Pada tanggal 27 Desember 2010, ada reply dari Gary Geng (partner bisnis Roger):Email dari saya (25 Desember 2010): said:Dear all,
I have been trying to contact Roger since for the past few weeks. The
last email i got from him is dated on 4 December 2010.
I am afraid he has killed himself due to his inability to fulfill his promise.
I have posted his act on forums. Here is the link:
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=6349184
http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=196604
If you guys have any information on him, please email me...
Thanks
--
Regards,
Mr. A
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
In your email exchange with Mr. Roger, you mentioned that Mr. Roger had signed an agreement on a "Stamp Duty". Could you please send me a copy of that agreement?
Thanks,
Gary
Cukup cepat respond dari Gary:Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
Thank you for the reply..
Herewith I send you the scan result of the Statement of Intent.
Please tell me if you need our correspondence with him during the past few months.
Thanks
Terus Gary bertanya lagi:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
Thanks for your quick response. It is my understMr. Ang that your investment is with another investment officer at the beginning. Why did Mr. Roger sign such an agreement with you and what did he get by signing such an agreement?
Cheers,
Gary
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
By the way, how did you get my and wzd's email?
Cheers,
Gary
Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
I have got ur email address from one of the employees that worked for
Roger Goh in Indonesia.
Respond dari Gary:Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
Yes it is correct my investment was with another officer, who is also my
friend.
He was under Roger. Roger asked him to find clients. As a friend, I wanted to help my friend but I do not want to have high risks. So here comes the agreement between Roger and us (the money is not merely mine, but there are some other friends joining).
Roger was very confident that he could make profit in forex trading. That is why he agreed to sign the paper. But in the end, he never fulfilled his promise.
I know this matter has nothing to do with you, but I hope Gary can help us.
Thank you..
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
How much has been lost (US$150K?)
Gary
Respond dari Gary:Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
Nope drop one zero.. It is $15,000, but we have remaining balance around $1,700.
Small money for Roger, but quite a significant money for us, the freshgraduates.
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
Is the holding company Roger used "3G Dream Works"?
Regards,
Gary
Respond dari Gary:Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
No, he legally does not use "3G Dream Works" in Indonesia.
But he refers himself as a representative / founder / director in 3G Dream Works.
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
Thank you very much for sharing information with me.
Regards,
Gary
Respond dari Gary:Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
You are welcome. If you could help, that would be very much appreciated.
Is there any way I can grab his attention?
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
I wish that I could help. Has he contacted you since you sent out the email to me and others yesterday?
Regards,
Gary
Nah disini cerita berlanjut, pada tanggal 28 Desember 2010, Roger mengirimkan email melalui emailnya [email protected]. Biasanya dia email dari [email protected] :Email dari saya ke Gary (27 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
Nope, last email was on 6 December 2010, when he asked for the scan result of the letter he signed.
If you could help, please do so.
Thanks
Langsung saya reply:Email dari Roger si bangsat(28 Desember 2010): said:Hello Mr. A,
This is Roger that I believe you are trying to contact. I have read your postings and I would need your help to assist me to recall what actually had happened to your 'investment'. I hope to have your assistance so that we can get to the bottom of this subject and settle the issue once and for all, please help me by providing answer of Yes or No to the following questions:
- you, Mr. A, Mr. E and Mr. L (teman saya yang juga invest di forex) are friends of Mr. X?
- I have never met you, Mr. A, Mr. E and Mr. L and we do not know each other except through Mr. X?
- Mr. X introduce/share the futures education/opportunity with all of you?
- you invested Rp150mil in Sinarmas Futures by opening a Futures trading account under Mr. E’s name around March 2010 through Mr. X?
That's all for now Mr. A, I will need further assistance from you after you have answered the above questions. Thank you for your help.
Roger Goh
Mulai sekarang sampai selanjutnya, Roger itu email dari [email protected] (aneh kan??):Email dari saya ke Roger (28 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
It has been a while, yet you reply from 3gcapitalgroup email.
First of all, you're still not taking me seriously. Instead of taking
action for settlement or at least arranging a 6-month-late settlement
as you lawfully promised, you are still trying to work and talk your
way out of this. I hate people playing games with me.
Secondly, if you need your memory refreshed, kindly open up your
email-box or go to the forum links I gave you. All the information you
will need to "settle this once and for all" is there. I can even
forward you the messages if you need them. Those emails will tell u
very clearly that these questions are irrelevant in any way; you
yourself have communicated to us that this is YOUR responsibility --
in YOUR own words, YOUR promises, YOUR name signed on the contract, no
one else. So why is it that you trying to blameshift to someone else
TODAY?
Regards,
Mr. A
Ini orang pura-pura bego ga terima email di hotmail-nya selama ini.. Excuse yg lucu banget.. Bego banget ni orang..Email dari Roger si bangsat(28 Desember 2010): said:Mr. A,
I have no time for games and I have no idea who Mr E n u had been communicating with in the hotmail account that was used by me previously to communicate with casual friends. I am unable to access it for many months since and I suggest you too stopped communicating with the hotmail account.
The questions that I need to refresh my memory may be irrelevant to you but it will help me. Will you be willing to cooperate by providing the answers to my queries?
Roger
Pada hari yang sama ada email dari Gary ke saya:Email dari saya ke Roger (28 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
Too bad your excuse does not make any sense. Check your inbox starting
23 November 2010, I cc-ed every email to your 3gcapitalgroup email.
Regards,
Mr. A
Langsung saya reply ke Gary:Email dari Gary (28 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
Has Roger contacted you yet?
Regards,
Gary
Email dari saya ke Gary (28 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
Yes he emailed me this morning.
Did you ask him to contact me?
Thanks a lot if you did so.
Kemudian Gary reply email ke saya:
Email dari Gary (28 Desember 2010): said:Dear Mr. A,
You are welcome. Is the first officer's name Philip?
Regards,
Gary
Disini saya mulai merasa aneh kenapa Gary tanya nama officer-nya, jelas-jelas dia tahu kalau Philip itu adalah saudara Roger. Kemudian saya membalas emailnya:
Reply Gary ke saya:Email dari saya ke Gary (28 Desember 2010): said:Dear Gary,
What do you mean the first officer?
Reply dari saya ke Gary:Email dari Gary (28 Desember 2010): said:The officer whom you originally gave your money to
Setelah itu Gary tidak pernah menghubungi saya lagi. Kembali si bangsat Roger, dia mulai ngeles kalau tidak pernah email saya di 3gcapitalgroup dan dia tidak bisa akses akun hotmailnya. Di setiap email yang saya kirim ke dia, selalu saya cc ke akun 3gcapitalgroup :Email dari saya ke Gary (28 Desember 2010): said:The money was given to PT Sinarmas Futures, who is affiliated to Roger's company.
Gua udah muak ama tuh Roger. Banyak alasan, banyak cing cong. :Email dari brengsek Roger (28 Desember 2010): said:Mr. A,
I do not have any of your emails from 23 Nov to my 3gcapitalgroup. I only have the one dated 25 Dec.
Lagi-lagi ngeles :Reply saya ke brengsek Roger (28 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
Please settle your promise on the statement of intent.. I do not want
to publish all your personal information to the public.
Enough said that you did not receive the email in your 3gcapitalgroup.
Gua udah muak ama tuh Roger. Banyak alasan, banyak cing cong :Reply dari si brengsek Roger (29 Desember 2010): said:Mr. A,
First and foremost I do not know you or the 2 persons on the letter and from no where my personal information was publicly published! Worse of all I was branded by you as a cheater!
You expect me to settle this issue based on your letter?
Malem-malem dah mau tidur, dia masih ngeles :Reply saya ke brengsek Roger (28 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
Refer to the attached statement of intent.
I believe in the "Achievements to date include" in your CV, you have
established a wholly-owned company in Indonesia, namely: PT Tiga G
Manajemen Kapital.
I am waiting for your good faith until today. Else, I will post some
more to other forums.
Thanks
Dia mau menyalahkan teman saya, Mr. X. Padahal sejak tanggal 25 Desember 2010, saya selalu cc korespondensi email ke Mr. X. Ngapain banyak tanya tuh Roger :Reply dari si brengsek Roger (29 Desember 2010): said:Mr. A,
Since you mentioned about good faith, can you please let me know who provided the statement of intent to you since I have never met you or your friends and do not know all of you?
Reply saya ke brengsek Roger (28 Desember 2010): said:Roger,
Why are you asking the obvious?
Don't pretend to have an amnesia.
And why are you still asking irrelevant, blameshifting questions instead of actually trying to work out a settlement deal with me?
You have until tomorrow morning before I post more on your personal information. And believe me, I'm only touching the surface right now.

wow rame sekali di thread.. senang meskipun saya baru newbie
Moga2 thread saya membantu supaya tidak ada orang yang terjebak oleh Roger..