BTC USD 82,615.5 Gold USD 4,156.06
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Which broker should I select?

Elijah_0

Fun Poster
Messages
358
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
358
Reaction score
7
Points
15
I am scalper and I need such a broker that allows superior fast execution of trades. Can you suggest me any such broker?
 
I am scalper and I need such a broker that allows superior fast execution of trades. Can you suggest me any such broker?
When choosing a forex broker, consider factors like regulation, spreads, commissions, customer support, and trading platforms. Some reputable options include Hotforex, IG, Interactive Brokers. Do your research and pick one that suits your trading needs and has a good reputation in the industry.
 
I won’t name any broker particularly but try to measure the service of a broker, it’s regulation and other facilities.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13752
USD / JPY
156.911
GBP / USD
1.32682
USD / CHF
0.83114
USD / CAD
1.41565
EUR / JPY
178.490
AUD / USD
0.70156
Back
Top
Log in Register