BTC USD 83,089.9 Gold USD 4,164.22
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Which broker should I select?

Elijah_0

Fun Poster
Messages
358
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
358
Reaction score
7
Points
15
I am scalper and I need such a broker that allows superior fast execution of trades. Can you suggest me any such broker?
 
I am scalper and I need such a broker that allows superior fast execution of trades. Can you suggest me any such broker?
When choosing a forex broker, consider factors like regulation, spreads, commissions, customer support, and trading platforms. Some reputable options include Hotforex, IG, Interactive Brokers. Do your research and pick one that suits your trading needs and has a good reputation in the industry.
 
I won’t name any broker particularly but try to measure the service of a broker, it’s regulation and other facilities.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13771
USD / JPY
157.677
GBP / USD
1.32419
USD / CHF
0.83035
USD / CAD
1.41547
EUR / JPY
179.190
AUD / USD
0.70177
Back
Top
Log in Register