BTC USD 84,796.9 Gold USD 4,181.87
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Trading: Mind, Method Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing first... happy new year!:)paid

BTW, first thing comes to mind after reading ur post... "Orange ini quite intelesting fx trader lorr.." hi hi..

I shall PM u sometime, k..

ADO ABE NAN KITO :d
 
invest4ff, u pnyea nama ape yer? stail ayat bro lain skit

bkn ape, takde la tersasul bahase nnt. :D

Name saya Ricky, Stail saya lain? haha... saya ni copycat saja, copy dari sifu saya... Dia yang ajar saya semua ini, terutamanya dalam psychology.
 
aku dah start baca semalam .. best book ni klu boleh baca sampai abis
 
aku dah start baca semalam .. best book ni klu boleh baca sampai abis

Take your time no hurry.

How to get the best from this book?

Biasanya saya buat yang ini,
1. Saya akan baca buku itu secepat mungkin, tak baca setiap perkataan punya. (Speed reading) pick up itu points saja.
2. Selepas sekali habis buku itu, Baca sekali lagi itu points penting.
3. Jika ada masa lagi, kali ke-tiga baru baru baca setiap perkataan, Kamu akan ingat balik point points itu.
 
Trading Psychology book

Name saya Ricky, Stail saya lain? haha... saya ni copycat saja, copy dari sifu saya... Dia yang ajar saya semua ini, terutamanya dalam psychology.

Hi Ricky... I thought I had both books a long time ago.. (Trading for A Living n Come Into My Trading Room).. I think Elder talks about trading in general and touches upon trading psychology in one chapter or so... Correct me if I am wrong...

BTW, just for sharing... one of the trading psychology books that I like is Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.. The whole book talks about it..
:)cgrock
 
Name saya Ricky, Stail saya lain? haha... saya ni copycat saja, copy dari sifu saya... Dia yang ajar saya semua ini, terutamanya dalam psychology.

ohoo.. okies ricky :D

thanks for the share :)paid
 
Hi Ricky... I thought I had both books a long time ago.. (Trading for A Living n Come Into My Trading Room).. I think Elder talks about trading in general and touches upon trading psychology in one chapter or so... Correct me if I am wrong...

BTW, just for sharing... one of the trading psychology books that I like is Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.. The whole book talks about it..
:)cgrock

I prefer the book Trading for a living, He speaks about psychology in general (brief) in 2 first 2 chapters. Enough for new people to pick up the psychology in the market. I have the Mark Douglas ebook also.. hehe .. here is the link:- http://rapidshare.com/files/178631421/TITZ.pdf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12483
USD / JPY
157.938
GBP / USD
1.31976
USD / CHF
0.83060
USD / CAD
1.42210
EUR / JPY
177.652
AUD / USD
0.69285
Back
Top
Log in Register