rockstar
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 4,840
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 4,840
- Reaction score
- 35
- Points
- 30
thanks for advise...... baru la den bole carik
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
boleh main cengkelat ini macam gak ker..tadi best.. masa marketiva sangkut di 1.9395.. masa ni nf dah 1.95++ . aku open buy di marketiva.. lepas aku open, berdesup naik. dpt 100 ++ pips lebih.. terus close.
boleh main cengkelat ini macam gak ker..![]()
tadi best.. masa marketiva sangkut di 1.9395.. masa ni nf dah 1.95++ . aku open buy di marketiva.. lepas aku open, berdesup naik. dpt 100 ++ pips lebih.. terus close.
owh..naik turun tu..trkejut aku..ingat ke naik tinggi td..he..
(jack...pass ckit kat aku..siottt)
rezeki lar tuh..cuak gak tadi. try2.. kalu rugi, takleh wat pe la. dah untung, amik je lah. hehehehe
ni kira boleh masuk guinness book of record nih..open position terus dapat 100 pips.Tak penah dibuat orang..tadi best.. masa marketiva sangkut di 1.9395.. masa ni nf dah 1.95++ . aku open buy di marketiva.. lepas aku open, berdesup naik. dpt 100 ++ pips lebih.. terus close.
Esok.. Jgn lupa buat temu janji ngan Retail Sales pulak..
Apapun.. Ader sedikit note kat sini.. Aku paste dari FELIXTRADING.. CARA UNCLE FELIX TRADE ON NEWS..
Mungkin nanti Bro Fan boleh huraikan..
Most of my subscribers ask me the following questions:
Question#1: how exactly do you trade?
Answer#1: The way I currently trade is by using two techniques.
1. I watch about 30 different economic announcements per month. They are mostly from the U.S., UK, and Canada. For every announcement, there is a number that's expected to be released. What I watch for is a deviation from the expected number, and I capitalize on that. For example if the U.S. CPI is expected at 0.5%, and it comes out as 0.3%, it means it came out worse than expected, and it's bad for the dollar, so I would buy EUR/USD. Most of my trades I hold for less than a minute, because during such announcements, the market moves 20 to 30 pips or more within the first minute, and often it continues moving the same direction. Another strategy that I use to trade is I follow signals, given to me by Rob Grespinet. Rob makes over 1 million dollars per year from trading forex, and I wanted to make sure all my subscribers have access to his signals, so I started a website for him www.kingforexsignals.com, and to give even more value to subscribers of that website, I also give live trade calls with exact entries and exits during news times.
Question#2: which news services should I use to follow your signals?
Answer#2: The fastest news services in the industry are Bloomberg and Reuters, and my own "secret news service". If you subscribe to either one of these services, you will be able to get economic numbers about 1 to 2 seconds before price starts spiking on your brokers, and if you learn to think fast, and you have an honest broker that will fill you, you should be able to get in before the spikes on most of your news trades. Cheapest Reuters service that will give you the numbers on time costs $750/month, you can get more details by going to www.reuters.com. Cheapest Bloomberg service costs $1,700/month. You can get more details by going to www.bloomberg.com My secret news service comes as a package deal, so it's difficult to say how much it costs separately...you can read more about it by going to www.kingforexsignals.com
If you can't afford any of the services mentioned above, then you could try using www.newsstrike.com, which is free. I never really used it, but I hear that they are good during U.S. releases. You'll probably get no more than 1 to 2 seconds delay on www.newsstrike.com from the more expensive services mentioned above.
Trade The News is another pretty cheap alternative. Their speed is probably about 1 second delayed over the more expensive services mentioned above, however their forex channel price is only $175 per month, and you get all U.S., UK, Canada, and other news there. They offered to pay me a 30% commission for every referral to them, which I decided to pass down to you guys, so it becomes $122.49 per month for you. You must use this link to get the discount http://www.tradethenews.com/freetrial.php?fb, and they provide a 1 week free trial to everybody.
Question#3: do you ever straddle during the news?
Answer#3: straddling is placing both buy and sell entry orders few seconds before the news announcements. And basically hoping that as soon as the news comes out, and it starts going in a direction, your order gets picked up, and you make some money. Right now, I don't straddle, because thanks to my fast news service, I can get in on a trade even before the spike happens. But before, I did do some straddling, and it worked sometimes and didn't work other times. First of all, if you decide to straddle, make sure to do it, no earlier than 15 seconds before the announcement. You should have both buy and sell orders open, and as soon as it's 15 seconds before the announcement, enter the price 5 to 10 pips away from buy, and click enter, and 5 to 10 pips away from sell, and click enter. Three things to watch for. First is market volatility, if you see the market is going up and down right before the news, then don't straddle, as your orders may get filled before the news actually comes out. Perfect time to straddle is when the market is sitting still. Second is that during some important news announcements, the market can spike the opposite direction, fill you in, and then drop in the right direction. Third is that most brokers widen their spread during the news announcements, and if you put your orders before that happens, you may get filled, because all of a sudden the "sell" price becomes few pips lower. That happens a lot especially on GBP/USD & USD/CAD pairs. Bottom line is that you CAN make money by straddling, you just need to have a feel for it and get used to it. Use my daily signals to pick the tradable news announcements, and straddle a few times on your demo account, and once you are comfortable, you can do it on your real account.
Question#4: which forex broker do you use?
Answer#4: I currently use www.oanda.com and www.hotspotfx.com, Oanda has excellent fills, but they DO widen the spreads during the news times...especially on the GBP/USD and USD/CAD pair. If you are trading the pound, very often the spread widens up to 15 pips right before and during the announcement, USD/CAD can widen up to 17 pips. Hotspotfx.com is still in "testing" mode, still didn't have enough time trading with them to form an opinion about them, but so far, looking okay.