BTC USD 32,576.6 Gold USD 1,785.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Technical Analysis - Potential Trading Opportunities

Client

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello, people. In this thread I want to share my view on the forex market and, possibly, help you to make a right trading decision. Feel free to discuss it if you wish...
ok, now I made a simple technical analysis of CHF/JPY pair, so here it goes...

The first chart is H4 (4 hours). There you can see the Rising 3 Methods pattern (candlesticks) that is considered as a continuation pattern. Besides that the currency pair went above Moving Average (34). The price aims at the target of approximately 84.500. After that it may even brake the resistance level of the upper trendline.

chfjpy-h4.gif

H4 chart

On the hourly chart below there are additional bullish signals. As you can see the price left the previous range which is marked by the red dotted line and now it serves as a support level. The most probable scenario is shown by the blue dotted line.

chfjpy-h1.gif

Hourly chart

Sponsored Post

atzai

Reaction score
Thanks For Sharing, good info.

Client

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello, people. In this thread I want to share my view on the forex market and, possibly, help you to make a right trading decision. Feel free to discuss it if you wish...
ok, now I made a simple technical analysis of GBP/AUD pair, so here it goes...

The pair is going down for 3 days in the row now. It the moment it reached the bottom that you can see on the daily chart below. Pay attention to the trading volume that declines with each day. Reversal is very possible.

gbpaud-daily.gif

Daily chart

On the H4 chart below there are additional billish signals, including Elliott Wave count and small trading volume during the last bar. Sellers couldn't drag the price lower then the previous bar's low.

gbpaud-h4.gif

H4 chart

Client

Freshie
Reaction score

The pair is going down for 3 days in the row now. It the moment it reached the bottom that you can see on the daily chart below. Pay attention to the trading volume that declines with each day. Reversal is very possible.

gbpaud-daily.gif

Daily chart

On the H4 chart below there are additional billish signals, including Elliott Wave count and small trading volume during the last bar. Sellers couldn't drag the price lower then the previous bar's low.

gbpaud-h4.gif

H4 chart

Client

Freshie
Reaction score

gbpaud-daily.gif

Daily chart

gbpaud-h4.gif

H4 chart

Client

Freshie
Reaction score
Pay attention to GBP/CAD. The price is above the Moving Average (34) and the last bullish green bar left the channel of the correction and went higher. Now we can expect a new rally up. See the chart below.

gbpcad-h4.gif

H4 chart

Some additional info is here.

Client

Freshie
Reaction score
EUR/HKD is the first candidate for your watchlist for the nearest few days. As you can see on the H4 chart, the price fluctuates in the channel of the falling Wedge. Usually, this is a continuation pattern and after the prive breaks the reristance line, we should buy it. Another less probable scenario is that the pair will move down under the support line and then continue falling down.

eurhkd-h4.gif

H4 chart

Client

Freshie
Reaction score
GBP/USD fell drastically during the last week. The price reached the bottom that is marked on the daily chart below. Bear couldn't drag it lower that you can see by the long lower shadow of the last bar.

gbpusd-daily.gif

Daily chart

The next 4 Hours chart shows us 2 additional signals - Hammer candlestick with a long shadow and then a Bullish Engulfing pattern. There are 2 possible levels where you can take profit, both shown by the red dotted lines. Watch for reversal signals at those points.

gbpusd-h4.gif

H4 chart

1 Hour chart gives us more details about this scenario. The pair reached the resistance level there and now most probably will draw back a little before continuing to grow.

Read more at this page

kentut besar

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Susah nak phm..BI aku kantoii..terpaksa Google nmpknya aku ni

Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD