mayzus
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 203
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2009
- Messages
- 203
- Reaction score
- 69
- Points
- 20
Hello Mayzus,
You can do anything within your power as top leader in a city in your country Rusia. I also want to know the results because i am not owner of the TradeViewForex. I'm just a representative/IB for Malaysia trader. Sorry, i do not fight with you and i didn't call this a war like you think. But, you can't just say a broker a scam without doing any research first. They has been established many years by serving US and Canada citizen. Now, what i understand is.. they're expand their business by opening offshore division to offer something that NFA won't allows. That's why, their offshore division have regulated under FFMS and PolyReg to run their business.
Please try to understand the difference between broker that want to do business and complete scam! It is not the same. Unregulated can just disappear with your money and noone will be responsible. They have financial bodies monitor their activity and they also need to follow the rules. The fact is, regulated forex broker can not disappear and management of the company is responsible for any failure by the law.
Right now, look like you're an owner of Forex Broker that afraid of competitor and trying to interfere into something that is not wihthin your scope of work as owner of UWCFX, shareholder of Forexhunt, Instaforex, Liteforex and few other brokers.
I don't care who you are, and i don't care what is your position in your Rusia country because i work for living here not related to you in any way. But why in the earth, you posted something which is not related to your company and claim other company is a scam?
I am just a person want to do business and provide a regulated forex broker for my community here. If you think this is a problem with you.. then you can do anything you want.
Enough said from me..
.
This problem come from you... I answered to the question of your friend, you decided to fight with me. Finally, I decided to show to all of your community that my first post was true.
Once again, I'm sorry and hope this price will be sufficient for you. I never knew tradeviewforex or boston merchant financial before of your intervention.
Once again, sorry... And please be ready to pay price arranged.
