BTC USD 84,071.1 Gold USD 4,165.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sergey Mayzus - Personal Thread. HOW-TO

Dear Sergey,I think you better get relax yourself.Is better you focus on trying to tell and teach people how forex is operate..the process and anything that relate to Forex.

About other broker,better just keep it silent..if they do wrong,people will get lesson...they will handle their own risk.But if not,the broker is good...so is good to them too.

Aku harap yang lain pun dapatlah bertenang ok..

Yea I agree with you... and I also never said bad for other broker because I am a marketing other one, so it is not fear if an owner a broker research other broker and post at forum...

so that it is unprofessional

So silent and research your own broker

sssttttt...
 
Yea I agree with you... and I also never said bad for other broker because I am a marketing other one, so it is not fear if an owner a broker research other broker and post at forum...

so that it is unprofessional

So silent and research your own broker

sssttttt...

f-k... just do not ask me to make a research! I can not lie, and I'm telling what i see! If you do not want to hear my opinion - do not ask for it! If you do not want to hear answer - do not ask a question! If asked question - be ready to hear answer! But if you will not be happy with answer - this is not my problem.
 
Yea I agree with you... and I also never said bad for other broker because I am a marketing other one, so it is not fear if an owner a broker research other broker and post at forum...

so that it is unprofessional

So silent and research your own broker

sssttttt...

Ok,from what I see is,people asking him about the broker,and he told what he knew by his own research.That is professional..when you ask and you get the answer.If it wrong,maybe wrong at your side not for him.What we can do is just wait and see the result later.

For me that is professional and what is not professional is when people ask,you don't get the answer and until then end you get scam,

Please relax ok and respect the owner of this thread..If it not good,admin will lock or delete it.
 
f-k... just do not ask me to make a research! I can not lie, and I'm telling what i see! If you do not want to hear my opinion - do not ask for it! If you do not want to hear answer - do not ask a question! If asked question - be ready to hear answer! But if you will not be happy with answer - this is not my problem.

take a breath man..relax
 
So, Let's be honest again - I sent offical requests to the regulatory bodies. What was done - it was done, and can not be reversed. And, I promised to revoke their russian license. What was promised - should be done!

Is this price suitable for all of you for the words you told? Will you be happy with this?

P.S. Please do not ask me to go further...
 
Ok,from what I see is,people asking him about the broker,and he told what he knew by his own research.That is professional..when you ask and you get the answer.If it wrong,maybe wrong at your side not for him.What we can do is just wait and see the result later.

For me that is professional and what is not professional is when people ask,you don't get the answer and until then end you get scam,

Please relax ok and respect the owner of this thread..If it not good,admin will lock or delete it.

Scam? scam about? we Never steal your money? we pay all request withdrawn, I said that he unprofessional cos he explain about other broker by him self as an owner broker... he have to explain to their members and ask member to post here (I think you have more member here), about member request him to research a broker, he have to know what should he do as an owner a broker. example send a private message to member cos here all most people know him that CEO of broker

and we know that him part of gov members so he can do anything to loss or to close every broker license or make license new broker in rusia that he want to be

I think you understand my mean.
 
So, Let's be honest again - I sent offical requests to the regulatory bodies. What was done - it was done, and can not be reversed. And, I promised to revoke their russian license. What was promised - should be done!

Is this price suitable for all of you for the words you told? Will you be happy with this?

P.S. Please do not ask me to go further...

Go further coz it all i ask for.
 
Yes, this opinion is from my heart! Not only from my heart, but from the hearts of Russian people where this company is doing illegal business and where I'm the member of the government of one of the cities. First of all, this company will lost their russian license. This is my promise!

This will be first answer to all of your questions. Sorry for this.

ok please updated us when its done.. same way like malaysian politician.. hahaha..
 
salam,

fuh... gaduh besar nie.... aku rasa ramai dah menyempang dari tujuan asal mayzus bukak tread nie......

Mayzus bukak tread nie utk org tanya pasal regulated broker so dia bgtau ler ikut ilmu dia dan pengalaman dia bukak BROKER FOREX.... ut ada PROFESSIONAL .....

Pastu plak... ada yang tak puashati ngan jawapan dia... hentam macam2 kat dia...dan yang pasti yang tukang hentam takder ILMU langsung pasal nak bukak BROKER FOREX.... baru kaji 2-3 benda pasal Broker dah kata REGULATED huhuhuhu...... mmg hebat MALAYSIAN nie.... hehehehe.... so UNPROFESIONAL hehehehe :D ....

so, mayzus keep up the good work :D ......you help me a lot about broker... Thanks
 
hope everyone please step down... and relax...

Please open other question that relate to forex.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13581
USD / JPY
157.133
GBP / USD
1.32843
USD / CHF
0.83476
USD / CAD
1.41971
EUR / JPY
178.474
AUD / USD
0.69567
Back
Top
Log in Register