BTC USD 80,891.3 Gold USD 4,123.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Perodua alza

macam x sesuai utk orang yg kaki panjang ... kang lutut berlaga ngan kusi depan ...
 
mantap tu, bawah 60k memang cun la,
 
hrga brp ni , bg confirm pnya hrga
 
tengok rupa mcm cantik gak..

n yang best selalunya produk produa nih nih save minyak..:)paid
 
mlm ni la pelancaran kt tv ni.... sape nk tgu, hehee
 
perodua-mpv-d46t-launch-teaser.jpg


Check back after 5PM today for the full details on the new Perodua D46T MPV set to be launched at KLCC this afternoon.

No doubt nearly all of you have probably already seen how it looks like thanks to the various spyshots floating around the internet, and I know there are some members of the public who saw the full car undisguised in action during our test in Putrajaya earlier this month. Anyway, we’ve got some short driving impressions around Putrajaya for you to accompany the full details and specifications.

I probably should have thought of this earlier – if you have any questions about the Perodua D46T MPV please post them in the comments section here and I’ll try to see if I can answer them in the story at 5PM.

source: paultan.org
 
aku dengar die pakai engin vios 1.5 betoi ka?:-?:-?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register