Penderma darah A+ diperlukan segera

CG Sponsors

darkkiller

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Sent: Monday, 11 January, 2010 9:18 AM
To: Siti Halina Bt Ali (MISC); Rahayu Bt Abu Bakari (MISC); Muzaffar B M Mokhtar (MISC); Azril Nizam B Azmi (MISC); Fahmi Nazrin B Jamaludin (MISC); Ahmad Suhail B M Salleh (MISC); Radin Shahratuliza Bt Radin Shamsudin (MISC); Rizwana Bt M Raffiq (MISC); Norhafishal Bt Ahmad Latifi (MISC)
Subject: Nak minta tolong

Salam,

Kawan2,

Nak minta tolong, kalau ur blood type is A+, klu boleh dermakan darah kat my son yg due for transfusion tentatively next week kat University Hospital. Last Saturday, I went to UH for Thalasemia Association meeting, the doctor told me that the blood bank is very critical. Kalau anak nak buat transfusion, kena bawa penderma dtg ke hospital and named that blood under my son's name Muhammad Dzulhilmi b Dzulhaidi (MRN No. 2246976-1). Tempat Derma, Tabung Darah, Tkt 1, Menara Utama, University Hospital, Petaling Jaya.

I need 2 donors as my son require two packs during transfusion. Kalau lebih ramai, lagi bagus as the hospital need to filter the blood first. It is not only for my son, tapi kanak2 lain yang menghidapi thallasemia and need blood transfusion for the rest of their live to survive. Kalau ada yg nak tlg derma, kindly let me know.

Thank you so much, hanya Allah yg dapat membalasnya.

Best Regards,

Norhaisinah Asmoni
CPSM Planning
MISC Bhd
Tel : 03-22752590
E-mail : nasmoni[@]miscbhd.com

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and for use only by intended recipient(s) for the purpose for which it has been sent. Its contents may be privileged and if you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disseminate, print or copy this email or any part of it or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email or telephone and delete/destroy the message. We do not accept liability for any corruption, delay, interception or unauthorized amendment of the e-mail or their consequences.
*********************************************************************** Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the named recipient or addressee, you are hereby notified that any use review, disclosure or copying of the contents herein is strictly prohibited. In such a case, kindly discard all its contents and notify sender accordingly regarding such unauthorized disclosure or transmission by email. Opinions, conclusions, statements and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of CIMB Group shall be understood as neither given or endorsed by it. The contents herein are meant strictly for the use of the named recipient or addressee of CIMB Group. No assumption of responsibility or liability whatsoever is undertaken by CIMB Group in respect of prohibited and unauthorised use by any other person. ***********************************************************************

Sponsored Post

anbusan

Super Active Member
Reaction score
darah aku O lak klu x leh tolong ni huhu masa derma kat kolej 2 bln lepas ade la gak darah A+ ni tp x ingat + x kenal hehe klu x leh kontek2

@rmtrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
darah aku O lak klu x leh tolong ni huhu masa derma kat kolej 2 bln lepas ade la gak darah A+ ni tp x ingat + x kenal hehe klu x leh kontek2
adesss aku pon O jgk..baru last week derma...:(

tawkeyestate

Reaction score
darah o ok la penderma universal (betul ka... entah aku pun dah lupa..:-?)

the twelve

Active+ Member
Reaction score
darah jenis O, boleh menderma kepada semua jenis penerima. apa tunggu lagi bro?

x35

Reaction score
darah den A+
nanti den akan usahakan...InsyaAllah

Sponsored Post